Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Jinky Johnstones funeral on Sky News!!!!!!

Default Jinky Johnstones funeral on Sky News!!!!!!

A wee bit o' help fae ma orger pals !!!!!!!!

Was it just ma telly or was the coverage o' Jinkys funeral totally full of blips and blips on Sky News!!!!!

With a final farewell o' Celtic park and the landscape o' glasgow spoiled by a camera looking directly at a helicopters blade.?
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

Quote Originally Posted by Cedric
    A wee bit o' help fae ma orger pals !!!!!!!!

Was it just ma telly or was the coverage o' Jinkys funeral totally full of blips and blips on Sky News!!!!!

With a final farewell o' Celtic park and the landscape o' glasgow spoiled by a camera looking directly at a helicopters blade.?
    Seemed like he got a huge send off-what he deserved, Im not going to dig with this one RIP JINKY=Legend.

Quote Originally Posted by Willowbankbear
    Seemed like he got a huge send off-what he deserved, Im not going to dig with this one RIP JINKY=Legend.
    Naw don't get me wrong here Willowbankbear!!!!Jinky was a fantastic player for Celtic and for Scotland,a TRUE LEGEND.But while watching the wee mans send off on Sky News......felt it was riddled with technical difficulties throughout.A single camera fae a helicopter.I'm NOT a Celtic supporter,or a Rangers supporter but I felt for the fans who couldnae make it to Glasgow if what I got was the TRUE coverage.................mind ye (edited bit)......at least Sky made an effort compared to others!!!!!!
    Last edited by Cedric Farthsbottom III; 18-Mar-06 at 01:54.
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho