Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Query

Exclamation Query

as a matter of interest does anyone use the ais liverpool site to track shipping and ferries etc ?? the whole format seems to have changed in the last couple of days tony

they have been running the old version and a new version side by side for a while now, over the weekend the old version was shut down and left the new version for everybody to use. I think the maps have been updated and are a bit clearer to see altho' I don't think it is as easy to move from one map to another in the new version, the history and traffic functions still work pretty much the same way as before and the photo gallery and forums have not changed as far as I can see.
    hope this helps
    Leslie

look at the whole time really good to see whats passing by also helps keep track when my sons away. have you the world wide ais

I use this to keep track of OH when he is away.
    You don't have to be mad to know me but it helps.

Use the AIS site nearly every day. I noticed the change this weekend and I have to say that I preferred the older version. I could be wrong but there seems to be less mapping options on the new one. For some reason I was also having a compatability problem too although it seems to have sorted itself out now.

Default Ais

Use it very often - must keep an eye on the ferries and what is passing up the Minch - or maybe I am just nosey!!

Exclamation

it works after a fashion but much preferred the old format
    was more simple if your not bright tony

Default Hi T

and I thought you were my bright shinning star.