Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: AC/DC AT Hampden

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default AC/DC AT Hampden

Tell you what I was at the Wembley gig on Friday & all you lucky lucky people goin to Hampden are gonna see probably the best gig o yer lifes!!
    Absolutely magic... On a bad note though Thin Lizzy aren't supporting coz their drummers broke his collarbone...
    The answer came on 1st ( they were good... & the subways?( they sucked!)
    Have fun people & whatever you do dont miss the 1st 5 minutes cos its spectacular!

cant wait for tomorrow, saw a few videos of the wembley gig on you tube and it looked mental

over rated

Canna wait Zappster, even the WeeBurdies are kitted out in their tour t-shirts today, but they'll have to make do with listening to the gig through their Gran's open window !
    WeeBurd.

As always, a top class show. The weather was great which also helped.

I was there with the kids so I had to go to the seated section but when the band came on we were on our feet the whole time. Incredible atmosphere.

The shouts of "Oi" during TNT were off the scale.

Highway to Hell was my personal highlight.

what a amazing show, and even a firework display to finish it off ,thought the answer was brillant as well. the subways were a decent band as well. saw ac/dc on the ballbraker and stiff upper lip tour and angus and co gave the same high energy performance as these peformance's even with them adding more years onto themself.was at metallica in march but this show blew the metallica show away