Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wtc7?

that program on Discovery... how the towers fell is the biggest piece of propaganda out.

the WHOLE thing was a finely tuned gov op.

btw... why is up to 8 of the hi jackers still alive and everyone knows Osama is a CIA asset... Tim Osman. He (bin laden) collaborated with the US military as he was one of the main guys in the northern alliance in the 80's/russia affair.

Everyone also knows that the Bin Laden family have extremely close ties with the BUSHS and the us gov AND are in the CARLYLE group...(THE war machine) as is John Major and the Bushs.

Bin Laden Construction build every single foreign US military base on the entire planet. c'mon!

Quote Originally Posted by sjwahwah
    Everyone also knows that the Bin Laden family have extremely close ties with the BUSHS and the us gov AND are in the CARLYLE group...(THE war machine) as is John Major and the Bushs.
    It does seem strange that America tried everything to find some connection between Saddam and Bin Laden and eventually had to fabricate evidence of a meeting between an Al Qaida member and an Iraqi minister which they held up and half of the population of America screemed "nukem".

Yet everyone ignores the fact that Bush and Bin Ladens brother were busines partners.

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc7.html

it takes weeks op planning to get a demolition that perfect and there is no way in hell that a fire can cause such a large building to fall in that way.

also quiet interesting that the owner of the building made a $500m profit from it collapsing

Glad we have some others with open minds looking at all the evidence.......but you have all missed the real reason for all of this. Wafah Dufour bin Ladin has just been given her own reality TV show in the US. She is the niece of Osama - no way would she have been given this airtime if the twin towers never came down........now her agent once ate shwarma in a cafe frequented by none other than.....................
    'Cause if my eyes don't deceive me,
    There's something going wrong around here

Quote Originally Posted by grmacken
    http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/wtc7.html

it takes weeks op planning to get a demolition that perfect and there is no way in hell that a fire can cause such a large building to fall in that way.

also quiet interesting that the owner of the building made a $500m profit from it collapsing
    aye... and now Larry Silverstein also has purchased the Sears Tower in Chicago just after 911... with a similiar insurance policy. Sears Tower... zip code (postal code) 060606.... June 6th, 2006.. that's too obvious hey? must be just an ugly coincidence.

oh yea... Larry Silverstein.. said on the day of 911 to a news agency (there is video of it if you go lookin) where he said "we decided to pull it, and then we watched the building collapse" referring to WTC 7

I am sure if you approached a reputable news agency with these claims, you will then be taken deadly seriously and the idea will hold up to public scrutiny.
    God, grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change,
    Courage to change the things I can,
    And wisdom to know the difference.

if only fred dibnah were here.
    Indeed, I am sure Fred Dibnah could have brought the twin towers down using only three car tyres and a handful of kindling wood. That would have saved having to let Doctor Who loose with his sonic screwdriver to weaken the structure in advance and the later release of Photon Torpedos from the Enterprise.

LOL i'm glad someone sees my humour :-)

btw... there is an interesting turn of events in America going on just now... Charlie Sheen? He's spoken out on the Alex Jones show... first time this stuff has been addressed on mainstream media.. CNN & Fox News.... good job Charlie.. but, DUCK!

be wary... very wary of what will happen next.

btw... there is an interesting turn of events in America going on just now... Charlie Sheen? He's spoken out on the Alex Jones show... first time this stuff has been addressed on mainstream media.. CNN & Fox News.... good job Charlie.. but, DUCK!

be wary... very wary of what will happen next.
    One of the strangest things about 9/11 is that there wasn't an indipendant public inquiry, I would have thought they would have wanted to know what went wrong. First of all Bush opposed any public inquiry at all, he said he would investigate it himself. Then when they did get an inquiry it was the most blatant whitewash of all time. The investigating pannel was picked by Bush, at first he appointed Henry Kissinger as chair but he resigned. The person who decided what was to be investigated and what wasn't has co-authered a book with Candoleeza Rice. Even after rigging the pannel bush refused access to White House doccuments and refused to testify unless he could decide what questions he was asked.

In an interview with ABC news the Mayor of New York said this about events on the day:

I .. I went down to the scene and we set up a headquarters at 75 Barkley Street, which was right there with the Police Commissioner, the Fire Commissioner, the Head of Emergency Management, and we were operating out of there when we were told that the World Trade Center was gonna' to collapse. And it did collapse before we could actually get out of the building, so we were trapped in the building for 10, 15 minutes, and finally found an exit, got out, walked north, and took a lot of people with us.
    Who warned him the buildings were going to collaps and how did they know? That's the sort of question the 9/11 inquiry should have been asking and that's the sort of question they ignored. WTC7 wasn't mentioned at all in the report, they just ignored it, pretended it never happened.

Notably, Charlie Sheen questioned the collapse of WTC7 as well.... CNN took a poll and out of 54,000 some people... 83% agreed with him that there needs to be a "proper" investigation. People are waking up and it's about time. Pretty sad.. when they need a celebrity to bring out some REAL questions.

Quote Originally Posted by Rheghead
    I am sure if you approached a reputable news agency with these claims, you will then be taken deadly seriously and the idea will hold up to public scrutiny.
    Go look up CNN and type in Charlie Sheen 9/11

I'm getting tired of doing your research for you.

Research - LOL, yeah, right.

Quote Originally Posted by scotsboy
    I’m at a bit of a loss to find out what is giving you cause for concern in relation to the collapse of WTC7.

I have read the Executive Summary of the FEMA report which states(In relation to the Twin Towers) :

I notice from your original post that you say that an “ordinary fire” cannot melt steel. I have asked what do you mean by ordinary in this context, as the fires caused by such an event would seem to me to be anything but ordinary. So much so that on page two of the FEMA executive report you find the following (again talking About the Twin Towers):

Now these statements do relate directly to the Twin Towers and not to WT7, on page 4 of the FEMA executive summary, it states that:

I have not yet seen or read anything that causes me to challenge any laws of physics, just to make sure that I was not way off the track I had a check on the temperature of a fire (maybe an ordinary fire, I don’t know), anyway this is what I found:

http://webexhibits.org/causesofcolor/3B.html

According to this the temperature can get up to around 1400C. I then had a look (just a quick look like) at what temperature is required to melt steel, I found this:

http://www.newton.dep.anl.gov/askasc.../chem99021.htm

Seemingly Steel melts at around 1300C. So even being simplistic and without going into too much detail, I fail to see what laws of physics are challenged.

Am I missing something Fred? Is there something else I should be looking at?
    how about that one silly little nonchalant fact that during all these years of construction of steel structured buildings.....

until 9/11 not one steel structured building EVER collapsed due to fire?!?!? and well... BAM on one day in September 2001... three buildings.. two of which were highly over-engineered are hit by planes and in less than an hour come down on top of each other. Last year in Iran, a plane slams into an apartment building in Tehran and guess what... big FIRE! and guess what else? no collapse. They must know something about engineering we don't?!?!

Here's some facts for you...

Steel-framed highrises (buildings of fifteen stories or more) have been widespread for over 100 years. There have been hundreds of incidents involving severe fires in such buildings, and none have led to complete collapse, or even partial collapse of support columns.

The Interstate Bank Building fire consumed several floors but did not damage the steel superstructure.

Recent examples of highrise fires include the 1991 One Meridian Plaza fire in Philadelphia, which raged for 18 hours and gutted 8 floors of the 38 floor building; and the 1988 First Interstate Bank Building fire in Los Angeles, which burned out of control for 3 1/2 hours and gutted 4 floors of the 64 floor tower. Both of these fires were far more severe than any fires seen in Building 7, but those buildings did not collapse. The Los Angeles fire was described as producing "no damage to the main structural members".

Research indicates that even if a steel frame building were subjected to an impossible superfire, hundreds of degrees hotter and far more extensive then any fire ever observed in a real building, it would still not collapse. Appendix A of The World Trade Center Building Performance Study contains the following:

In the mid-1990s British Steel and the Building Research Establishment performed a series of six experiments at Cardington to investigate the behavior of steel frame buildings. These experiments were conducted in a simulated, eight-story building. Secondary steel beams were not protected. Despite the temperature of the steel beams reaching 800-900 C (1,500-1,700 F) in three of the tests (well above the traditionally assumed critical temperature of 600 C (1,100 F), no collapse was observed in any of the six experiments).

In building fires outside of such laboratory experiments, steel beams and columns probably never exceed 500 C. In extensive fire tests of steel frame carparks conducted by Corus Construction in several countries, measured temperatures of the steel columns and beams, including in uninsulated structures, never exceeded 360 C.

Research - LOL, yeah, right.
    Try some.

Here's a question I haven't been able to come up with an answer to, where are the black box recorders from the planes?

There were two on each plane, a flight recorder and a cockpit voice recorder. They are virtually indestructable and the investigators would know roughly where to look for them. The official report says they were never found the FBI says they haven't got them.

The 9/11 Commission was given $3m to investigate and later got another $11m. Only a fraction of the $40m Congress apointed for the Clinton Lewinski investigation I'll admit but even so they should be expected to come up with some answers to questions like these.

Cetainly seems to be something amiss if they cant find them. To be honest Fred I dont have the time nor the inclanation to look inot it fully, however a quick google revealed sites which said they had/hadn't been recovered. Data/information from these certainly appears to be missing from the official reports, I'll grant you that.

Cetainly seems to be something amiss if they cant find them. To be honest Fred I dont have the time nor the inclanation to look inot it fully, however a quick google revealed sites which said they had/hadn't been recovered. Data/information from these certainly appears to be missing from the official reports, I'll grant you that.
    No you don't have the time or the inclination or even the resources to look into it few people have, that is what an official and fully independent inquiry is for. Makes you wonder why there has never been one.

You may remember a film called Fahrenheit 9/11 which outlined some of the inconsitencies with the official version of events on 9/11. The White House and the Neocon movement went to great lengths to discredit the film and its director and tried to prevent it being shown. One of the major forces behind the campaign to discredit Micheal Moore was a Neocon called Howard Kallogian and the organisation he founded Move America Forward.

Howard Kallogian was in the news today:

http://www.dailykos.com/storyonly/2006/3/29/13339/2816

Fred... are you an Alex Jones fan? seen any of his films?

The problem I have with Michael Moore is he expects to get taken seriously, then when challenged about some of his written work, he says it was meant to lampoon the situation......I am talking specifically about his take on the Northern Ireland situation.

Farenheit 9/11 in my opinion was gash.

Fred... are you an Alex Jones fan? seen any of his films?
    I don't think so, I'll take a look tonight.

Right now I'm busy trying to find out what is happening to the American economy. They stopped issuing the m3, the report of how much money they are printing, this month and there are rumours that the printing presses are working flat out printing $2 trillion. I remember reading a few days ago that some countries in the Middle East were dumping some of their dollar researves, Saudi Arabia a quarter I think.

David Walker, the Government Auditer, has given an interview on TV that I haven't watched yet but doesn't sound good, this could be the inevitable meltdown and if it is the proverbial fan had better look out.

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast