Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: shore fishing

Quote Originally Posted by thebigman View Post
    Any evening as high tide is in darkness is your best bet for bass on lugworm. In fcat the tides are good for tonight. High water around 11.
    is it better to go in the darkness or when its still light

Best go at nightish time, although you don't need to be in the pitch dark, just the sun going down really.

nice warm day sunny tempeture seems fine to me spinner better crack than lug sitting ere all night watching at rod tip reflector etc cant beat a nice days fishing for bass if u want a days basss hunting just pm me 86 so far is year is one was tasty

Quote Originally Posted by slinky View Post
    nice warm day sunny tempeture seems fine to me spinner better crack than lug sitting ere all night watching at rod tip reflector etc cant beat a nice days fishing for bass if u want a days basss hunting just pm me 86 so far is year is one was tasty
    Was that you giving all the game away on World sea Fishing forums? How Thurso was such a good place to fish? I agree with you about that but a good fisherman never gives away his secret spots , especially not on a national forum as theres a few sharks on there that wouldnt think twice about coming up to Thurso & casting a few lines out .
    Cmey e Scorries

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12