Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn
    must be difficult to keep track with all the different usernames in the house
    Well said unicorn, between all the names, and all the pets advertised, they're confusing themselves, never mind us lot!!!
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

we wernt going to put it to balmore leah said that she wanted the dog i didnt have anything to do with it. it was my partner. so i dont know why everyone is against me. the dog was never misstreated apart from not having time for him.

unicorn Guest

What I cannot understand, is why, when this dog was not wanted anymore, that instead of putting it to Balmore, where it would have been found a good home, it was passed from pillar to post, eventually landing in pup at under a year old. Wouldn't it have been kinder to find it a caring home?

i have never put a animal up for sale or to get rid of. the only animal i have is my little puppy which we look after very well.

Quote Originally Posted by the original ducky
    i have never put a animal up for sale. the only animal i have is my little puppy which we look after very well.
    Is he the only puppy you have owned though?

No one said he was mistreated by you. I just got angry when you were going on about unwanted pets, when i know you gave a dog away then got a puppy and your cats has had several litters of kittens. I just dont hink you should be saying things when u have been in the same situation.

And i dont live with my mum, I moved out years ago.

my self yes
    hes the only dog that i have ever had brodie was my partners friend we were looking after it for him then he said that he didnt want it back so instead of getting rid and putting him to balmore we decided to keep him then i got another job to pay the bills and we didnt have time for him now i only work a lot few hours so i have plenty of time to walk the puppy and care for him i wont be working anymore hours so we decided to get a puppy.

yes i had a cat i was looking after her while a pal was on her hols before she came to me she was preg i didnt know untill i took her to the vet for a check up. then she had a litter while she was with me and then i got her dressed to stop that from happening again.

unicorn Guest

And is this the pup that now has 7 puppies? If so then at least at balmore it would have been spayed.

the cat i had was over well over a year ago.

my self yes
    hes the only dog that i have ever had brodie was my partners friend we were looking after it for him then he said that he didnt want it back so instead of getting rid and putting him to balmore we decided to keep him then i got another job to pay the bills and we didnt have time for him now i only work a lot few hours so i have plenty of time to walk the puppy and care for him i wont be working anymore hours so we decided to get a puppy.
    So where did Brodie go? Is this the dog who had all the puppies? Why didn't you take the dog back instead of getting another puppy?

Unhappy

This thread is just another reminder of why people should think long and hard before taking in any kind of pet.

I'm not having a go at anyone here - I don't have the right to judge anyone as I don't know the full story.

However, we should all remember that any kind of pet is for life, and they all need love, and lots of time and attention. If everyone would think first before taking puppies, kittens etc, we wouldn't have such a problem with animals needing to be rehomed.

I think all the threads on caithness.org at the moment, regarding animals needing new homes etc, just prove that there is a real problem at the moment in Caithness as well as other places. It's a real shame on the animals.

the cat i had was over well over a year ago.
    What difference does it make how long ago it was?

scrapydoo Guest

i am lost is it moose & lindsays dog or what???????????

Default hiya

i know there my puppies to but i want to congratulate bo as well. congratulations

Quote Originally Posted by Zambo
    This thread is just another reminder of why people should think long and hard before taking in any kind of pet.

I'm not having a go at anyone here - I don't have the right to judge anyone as I don't know the full story.

However, we should all remember that any kind of pet is for life, and they all need love, and lots of time and attention. If everyone would think first before taking puppies, kittens etc, we wouldn't have such a problem with animals needing to be rehomed.

I think all the threads on caithness.org at the moment, regarding animals needing new homes etc, just prove that there is a real problem at the moment in Caithness as well as other places. It's a real shame on the animals.
    Well said zambo...if people would be a bit more considerate they could help to lessen the problem of unwanted pets . As it is, these people are just adding to the problem!!

hi yes it is moose and lindsay's dog

scrapydoo Guest

Quote Originally Posted by unicorn
    must be difficult to keep track with all the different usernames in the house
    ?????? usernames i am lost again lol

It sound too me that you have more animals than you can handle .

No its not

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast