Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: congratulations

leave my rep box alone you nameless person, feel free to post your comment on the forum, i don't mind.

Hypocrite on the site! Original ducky, youre one to talk about unwanted pets. The reason that i got given Brodie was because you didnt want him and were going to put him to Balmore, now you have a puppy. What was wrong with keeping Brodie? Was it because he isnt a cute little puppy anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by wee_fuzzy_kitty
    Hypocrite on the site! Original ducky, youre one to talk about unwanted pets. The reason that i got given Brodie was because you didnt want him and were going to put him to Balmore, now you have a puppy. What was wrong with keeping Brodie? Was it because he isnt a cute little puppy anymore?
    Another poor dog that is unwanted makes me mad to see people get rid of one dog and replace it with a wee furry pup

it makes me mad to see people lying and trying to make themselves look good, when they are just as bad

it makes me mad to see people lying and trying to make themselves look good, when they are just as bad
    A dog is for life and should be well looked after, not passed on when it grows big and be replaced for a puppy. some people should be banned from owning pets.

[quote=wee_fuzzy_kitty]Hypocrite on the site! Original ducky, youre one to talk about unwanted pets. The reason that i got given Brodie was because you didnt want him and were going to put him to Balmore, now you have a puppy. What was wrong with keeping Brodie?
    Was it because he isnt a cute little puppy anymore? no it wasnt it was because we were both working long hours and didnt have time for him he was in all day and i think thats cruel anyone agree? now things have changed i am in most of the time to walk him and take care of him you cant talk you gave your mum the a puppy because you were at college most of the time. talk about calling the kettle black!

erm... What puppy was that then?

brodie wasnt even mine he was my partners he was looking after it for a friend. dont lie you gave your mum the dog that has now had puppys

This puppy, that puppy....I have tried not to respond to this thread BUT does any of you lot actually care about the effects on these poor animals? It seems not!! Lets hope the new owners of this next litter of puppies are better vetted!! As Chillie said, some people should be banned from keeping pets!!
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

yeah i agree well said connie.

Quote Originally Posted by the original ducky
    brodie wasnt even mine he was my partners he was looking after it for a friend. dont lie you gave your mum the dog that has now had puppys
    If someone was looking after my dog and gave him away, I wouldnt be too happy. What puppy?

Connies right

the puppy bo. the one that keith bought for you.

If someone was looking after my dog and gave him away, I wouldnt be too happy. What puppy?

Connies right
    connie your right this puppy,that puppy

wee fuzzy kitty i think original ducky is talking about the pup you gave away to your parents, that now has had 7 of a litter

You 2 can stop dog bickering now we all get the picture, unwanted dogs left to roam and end up with litter after litter what a disgrace.

come on, love hearing your stories,lol. Just because you were found out, doesnt mean you have to try and justify it by making up lies about other people. Im gonna stop replying now, sorry but getting bored. Would enjoy reading some more of your stories tho.

That wasnt me, sorry

unicorn Guest

must be difficult to keep track with all the different usernames in the house

this is all stubid i am gunna stop now.

Quote Originally Posted by the original ducky
    this is all stubid i am gunna stop now.
    And I'm going to open the champagne in celebration.
    Laugh and the world laughs with you... cry, and the world looks sheepish and suddenly remembers it had other plans.

What I cannot understand, is why, when this dog was not wanted anymore, that instead of putting it to Balmore, where it would have been found a good home, it was passed from pillar to post, eventually landing in pup at under a year old. Wouldn't it have been kinder to find it a caring home?
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast