Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: congratulations

Smile congratulations

To all those who gave their best wishes, my dog had 7 beautiful puppies last night

She is doing well and the pups r doing well,

1st pup born at 7pm and last born at 12am

She was fine, managed herself, she did a really good job

Default puppies

Thats great news, hope you find great homes for all of them. Congrats

Is this her first litter?Bet she's tired,Mydogs first litter was 8 pups which she had in the shed!.After a while we had to let her out on her own to give her some peace Lots of Tlc needed ,which i'm sure she'll get in heaps.
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

Glad to hear she's fine, and the pup's too.

Thats great news Moose and Lindsay, i'm delighted for you
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

Quote Originally Posted by cuddlepop
    Is this her first litter?
    someone missed the thread ( is my dog pregnant )

how many litters was it again 3rd/4th?

more threads of unwanted animals, i wonder how long this dog will take to get caught again? or the cat come to think of it!

all this congratulations malarky, goodness you'd think moose and lindsay just had their 1st experience of pups!!

oh well thats good news for the dog then having puppys that young what a time she must of had. would have been very stressfull for her. the vet must be pleased going so well and the puppys are fine. youll have a busy time on your hands what with kids and all the other dags and animals that you have im sure it wont be the last litter that your dog has.
    Last edited by the original ducky; 16-Mar-06 at 20:33.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillie

more threads of unwanted animals, i wonder how long this dog will take to get caught again? or the cat come to think of it!

all this congratulations malarky, goodness you'd think moose and lindsay just had their 1st experience of pups!!
    I am not starting all this rubbish again

A few people asked me to let them know when the time came so i am

As for litters this is her 1ST and the cat has been spayed

Glad to hear your dogs doing well lindsay.all the best with finding them new homes.

Quote Originally Posted by Chillie

well said chillie.

yeah thats what i think aswell theres enough animals without homes these days without poor young animals having anymore

krieve Guest

Just wondering are you going to get the dog dressed now so she does not have anymore pups i had my doggie dressed because there are so many dogs wondering about these days you can only been to safe. I am glad the doggie and the pups are all ok good luck getting homes for them.

We done the same with ours.its usually best to let them have a litter then get them dressed.The only side effect we found is that the dog puts on more weight than usual.
    If anyone is objecting to another animal thread then quiet simply dont read it
    Moose and Lindsey are entitled to spread the word of their new arrivals so stop moaning and leave them alone!!!!
    Never judge someone until you have walked two moons in their moccasins.

Native American Indian saying.

i think that the dog should get dressed just to stop this from happening again.

Good call Hannah

Thanx to all those who sent me pm letting us know who sends them PM's
    Last edited by moose and Lindsay; 16-Mar-06 at 21:19.

theres no harm in free speech! lindsay!

yes we know!!!!

hows sandie anyway how did the opp go

on a personal note, well done to moose & lindsay for asking for advice when they felt they needed it and i am glad they received it, though the sarcasm etc was uncalled for on a public forum and maybe should have been restricted to PM's.
    It's great to hear that mum and pups are doing so well
    in my own opinion and experience, i have found that letting a bitch have a litter of pups is beneficial to her health and mental well being, accidents can and do happen and all is well that ends well so why have a go now? it is pointless apart from fishing for an argument in my view.

Moose & Lindsay,
    congratulations on your new additions, and i hope you have heaps of fun with the little bundles of fun and mischief as they start to move about, then walk, then run and play, and then start chewing lol
    you must be proud of mum and all she has done
    www.tugmistress.co.uk

Quote Originally Posted by Tugmistress

Moose & Lindsay,
    hope you have heaps of fun with the little bundles of fun and mischief as they start to move about, then walk, then run and play, and then start chewing lol
    you must be proud of mum and all she has done
    yes, heaps of fun when they start to run, play and chew up all your furniture not forgetting about the wee accidents they'll have piddling in the corners
    and even bigger fun when it's time to find good homes for them, you do have your hands full there moose and lindsay. but not to worry 6 weeks of adorable wee pups for you to look after have fun! until the next litter arrives.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast