Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: For those who lurk!

Quote Originally Posted by krieve
    I think that was astra that had the turkey drszin
    Thanks krieve. I thought it was either astra or chillie, but I think I was confusing astra's turkey with chillie's epic struggle with the Fray Bentos tin.

Do you have any Christmas turkey left, astra? I'm not sure canuck's would still be fresh after it's crossed the Pond.

Talking of whom... I prefer my new avatar, canuck. It's more sophisticated, more mysterious, more cool, and more blue...

Ok, that's enough public exposure for me today. I'm going back into the closet to lurk, lurk, lurk. I just hope astra can get some cold turkey to me before I get the jitterborgs again...

Dr Szin, I still have my turkey in the freezer from Christmas time. In fact I was forgetting all about it. I think I'll defrost it tonight and have it over the weekend. I'll send you some if you like?
    Don't wrestle with pigs, you just get all dirty and the pig enjoys it.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSzin
    Thanks krieve. I thought it was either astra or chillie, but I think I was confusing astra's turkey with chillie's epic struggle with the Fray Bentos tin.
    Fray bentos i must have another go.

Quote Originally Posted by DrSzin
    So much for my disguise. I thought no-one would recognise me in my new outfit.
    Think it makes you look more dapper,DrSzin!!!!
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

Cool

Talking of whom... I prefer my new avatar, canuck. It's more sophisticated, more mysterious, more cool, and more blue...

Ok, that's enough public exposure for me today. I'm going back into the closet to lurk, lurk, lurk. I just hope astra can get some cold turkey to me before I get the jitterborgs again...[/quote]

Saw this Dr.Zhin & thought of ye LOL

Over the pond, but not quite over the hill yet

I prefer DrSzin's new avatar to the old one. I like blue, and it looks more intriguing, somehow.

Get back here safely, canuck! We'll miss you while you're gone!

Saveman what a good thread to get everyone to introduce themselves.

But with a post like this i can see why so many lurk:
    {quote carasman}I dont post on here often anyway because i see the way certain orgers have their cliques and behave towards them that are not in "their gang"

I lurk a lot and enjoy all the threads and find everyone generaly gets along fine, cliques & gangs that is some statement dear, you will scare everyone away from this fantastic forum

Quote Originally Posted by gersa
    Saveman what a good thread to get everyone to introduce themselves.

But with a post like this i can see why so many lurk:
    {quote carasman}I dont post on here often anyway because i see the way certain orgers have their cliques and behave towards them that are not in "their gang"

I lurk a lot and enjoy all the threads and find everyone generaly gets along fine, cliques & gangs that is some statement dear, you will scare everyone away from this fantastic forum
    The Forum feels more peaceful to me now than it has since I joined in December. Gone are the nit picking arguements which descended to a personal level and created bad feeling. Hope the cliques and gangs have changed their ways.
    In the image of God? You must be joking!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345