Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Brave Little Rabbit

Default Brave Little Rabbit

On the way up the lane from the beech this morning I was confronted by a brave baby rabbit that sat in the lane with a look of defiance about it and looked more than happy to take on a two ton car,lol, untill I gave it a toot on the horn.

The music is not an edit, it's my radio.lol

A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Maybe he was listening to the music Kevin? (I love that song).

We were out for a walk last night and a got really close to a baby rabbit who was munching away on the grass.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Yep, it was just sitting there enjoying the tunes. Cute. When I walked the dogs this morning, I found a turtle that had been run over -- either done on purpose by one of those morons who get their kicks running over animals or by someone was not looking where they were going. It was at a stop sign so the driver should have been going slowly enough to react although I have yet to see a turtle jump out in front of a car.

hardy little thing he was, lucky it was you, mayby some other driver wouldnt have been so nice.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

His ears were back, he looked frightened, thank goodness you stopped. Was that you singing ha ha.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come