Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Now for something different......

Quote Originally Posted by 2little2late
    Last summer, I went to D E shoes for a pair of flip flops to wear on Reiss beach. They cost me £3.99. It wasn't until I got home and found I had two left ones and ended up with a pair of flip flips.
    Same for yourself jokemeister.....two tubs of Flora on the shopping list this week!!!!
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

wickerinca Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Willowbankbear
    I cant see why Rheghead cant come in to my clique or CLICK-Eh?, Angela5 this imaginary clique is for every1 affected by the Sensational accusations of Carasmam last night, us poor wee cleekers What a load of nutse that was.
    Great story WBB!! The dollar sign didn't click with me but did think it funny that Johnny would get on the bus??!!

What was Carasmam on about........had a look but couldn't find the thread. Don't tell me I missed something exciting!!

krieve Guest

Quote Originally Posted by wickerinca
    Great story WBB!! The dollar sign didn't click with me but did think it funny that Johnny would get on the bus??!!

What was Carasmam on about........had a look but couldn't find the thread. Don't tell me I missed something exciting!!
    here is what you are looking for i think

http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?t=7707&page=8

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12