Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Blind chick - any ideas ???

Awwww bless.

I'm another one who hadn't seen this thread afore, what a lovely story.
    Some people are like Slinkies. They're really good for nothing. But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

Default blind bird

as the chick is not meant to be a pet dont you think it would be kinder to knock it on the head its not like it will see you coming nor would you want to breed from it considering its disability

Quote Originally Posted by ffg View Post
    as the chick is not meant to be a pet dont you think it would be kinder to knock it on the head its not like it will see you coming nor would you want to breed from it considering its disability
    Have you actually read this thread?

Don't think he/she has....

BTW, Lionel is moulting and in a terrible mood. DON'T TOUCH ME, DON'T EVEN TALK TO ME !!!
    Runs into bed as soon as somebody even so much as breathes over her cage...lol. Such a drama queen.
    The bed is now a cardboard box with just a small entrance at the front to retain heat. Such a safe place if you don't want to be touched...

My goodness, Lionel is so female.......I love the thought of her being oh so....Greta Garbo...'I vont to be alone!!!!!' Quite the little madam, me thinks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123