Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Missing cat(orkney view thurso)

Unhappy Missing cat(orkney view thurso)

MISSING CAT ORKNEY VIEW,FOUND HIM DEAD SIDE OF ROAD.THANKS FOR EVEYONES CONCERN
    Last edited by del 123; 15-Jun-09 at 20:01.

Caithness Cats Protection have some useful hints on their Website to encourage a cat to return home, including putting a cat litter tray used by the cat; outside in the garden and scattering the contents of a vacuum cleaner outside near the home . There are further hints on the website Hope your cat comes home safe and well soon.

thanks for your help

hope he returns home soon, what a lovely looking cat.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

thank you was just out looking again,but no sign.always start thinking the worse.hopefully just stuck in a shed or that

Quote Originally Posted by del 123 View Post
    thank you was just out looking again,but no sign.always start thinking the worse.hopefully just stuck in a shed or that
    do not give up cats have a habit of just turning up out of nowhere i know has happened to me xxxxx

I am so sorry that Magners is missing.

I have been through this myself,on more than one occasion, and know what a worrying time it is.

Never give up hope though as cats have come home after a long time away.

Have you contacted Cats Protection and the SSPCA? Also would be worth calling Caithness FM and ask them to broadcast an appeal.

Really, really hope you find him soon.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Default Missing cat

Our cat was found dead at side of road while ago.thanks everyone for your concern

Oh no! I am so very, very sorry.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

so sorry to hear that, such a shamexx
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Sorry to hear that
    Avoid biting when a simple growl will do

so sorry to hear this it breaks your hearty to lose a beloved pet doe'nt it x

Sad news....so sorry.

Aw, that is so sad. Very sorry for your loss.