Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Wouldn't harm a feather

Default Wouldn't harm a feather

I have heard it said " he wouldn't harm a feather", but I have never had a dog that is scared of one.

A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

All of my dogs are scared of them, especially when they are attached to those nasty two legged monsters that chase you and peck you...

Maybe he thought there was an Indian (oops sorry Native American!) buried there?

Brilliant video Kevin. Casper is so funny.

Love how the darling Megan just stands there while he goes hysterical over a feather. Wonder if she is wondering where she can hide it?lol
    Last edited by Liz; 14-Jun-09 at 13:15.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Aaaaaaaaw that was lovely Kev - thanks for sharing!

Cute, I see Megan has the ball situation under control. I love the white tips on their paws.

Default Dogs

Thank you all.
    I don't remember a time in my life when I have not had a dog about the house and never a day goes bye when they have not brought a smile to my face.
    A man who fears suffering is already suffering from what he fears.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin Milkins View Post
    Thank you all.
    I don't remember a time in my life when I have not had a dog about the house and never a day goes bye when they have not brought a smile to my face.
    Same here Kevin. Have always had pets and they are great company and make you smile even when you don't want to.

Default scared

our six year old spaniel,Teal,is scared of everything,especially butterflies.She is very loving but everything makes her jump and usually pee herself,not quite the gun dog my OH was hoping her to be!!

Quote Originally Posted by shazzy View Post
    our six year old spaniel,Teal,is scared of everything,especially butterflies.She is very loving but everything makes her jump and usually pee herself,not quite the gun dog my OH was hoping her to be!!
    Aw bless her!lol

Sounds a bit like my Benjy. He is now afraid of water from the kitchen tap (since a water filter burst);the freezer (since the lid banged down) and windscreen wipers!