Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: aww

Default aww

Isn't my queen cute in this pic? She was rather photogenic for a change in this one.
    Last edited by Vistravi; 19-Jul-09 at 20:05.
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

Tilly Teckel Guest

Her markings are beautiful, and doesn't she look elegant?

She's cute Vistravi.

Smile

She is really lovely.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Look at those eyes and beautiful colouring. She is very, very pretty.....think she knows it too

Her markings when she walks are truly beautiful as she has whirls on her sides. She's a rare colour of cream ginger, its mostly males that have the colour she is and its rare in males too. Got her from balmore as a kitten and she was the one only one that would not come to me. She has a very I'm not afraid of you but i will stand a bit out of your way when it comes to aggressive cats chartacter which straight awya impressed me. She used to be half wild but due to patience and lots of love she has become a friendly cat towards me and may partner but to no one else and will only show my partner affection when i'm not there. she now sits on my lap whenever possible even if its just her head thats on my lap.
    When my mum found the three abandoned kittens that she has adopted one of the three male kittens is similar in colour to Caramel. it made me think about what her kittens would've looked like with her markings if i had not got her dressed. But I've seen what having kittens does to a cat. it turned my brothers easy going queen into a grumpy guts so i didn't want to put caramel through that esp when she was half wild as well.
    I do firmly believe that she choose me as much as i choose her.
    Last edited by Vistravi; 08-Jun-09 at 18:39.
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

isnt she lovely, she looks like she is a princess and needs pampered lol.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

she is lovely she's the same colour as my cat Flynn who went to Rainbow bridge in February - we got him from Balmore and they said then that there were a lot of strays up west having the same colour kittens so they reckoned that a tomcat was having a very jolly time up there - was the litter your cat was from found around the Bettyhill area by any chance???

Quote Originally Posted by dragonfly View Post
    she is lovely she's the same colour as my cat Flynn who went to Rainbow bridge in February - we got him from Balmore and they said then that there were a lot of strays up west having the same colour kittens so they reckoned that a tomcat was having a very jolly time up there - was the litter your cat was from found around the Bettyhill area by any chance???
    She was found on a farm hence the reason why she was scared of people in balmore. she was in a pen with her grey sister. Got her bout three years ago now. Strange to think i've had her for so long now.

Beautiful cat, gorgeous markings and I loved hearing her story too. Thanks for sharing that. She does look really elegant in that picture, her pose reminds me of a cat ornament that my sister has
    *->Stress - This is the confusion created when the mind overides the body's desire to strangle some JERK who desperately needs it<-*

Nobody is Pefect. I am Nobody, therefore I am Perfect

She went to the vets for her yearly injection today so on the bus we went. Everyone smiling and saying she's beautiful. A man in the vets with his own cat said he loved her golden eyes.
    She's in her cat carrier oblivious crying to get out.