Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast

Thread: Upcoming Gigs

Cheers to all the folks that came along to the Doon Major gig in spoons last night... apart fae the technical difficulties ( worst of which was my hangover i was suffering!) It was a fun night!

The superb Diesel and Dust this Friday, Holborn hotel 9:30pm-late.
    “A lot of good arguments are spoiled by some fool who knows what he is talking about.”

Doon Major will be playing the Newmarket Tomorrow night (10th Dec) 10pm till late... should be a fun night in Thurso what with Diesel & Dust playing The Holborn as well!

Aye, rumour has it there is a lot of musical entertainment on tomorrow Zappster!

You loons are playing in the Newmarket, Diesel and Dust in The Holborn, a number of acts are playing in Y-Not at a Christmas Open Mic Night and I also heard Vikki Macleod is in The Comm (not sure if that is right or not though...)

We're playing in Y-Not but it's only a short set so will be over to see what the craic is in The Newmarket efter!
    "you know and i know that we talk in circles most times"

Nice one loon... when ye come in,You can take over fae me & i'll go see Diesel & dust!!haha

Cheers to all the folks that came to Doon Major in the Newmarket last night...'Twas a blast!

Default J. Fats Band!!!

The superb J.Fats band, will be playing in the Holborn Hotel
    Boxing Day Sat 26th Dec
    “A lot of good arguments are spoiled by some fool who knows what he is talking about.”

JUDE play the Blackstairs Lounge on Sat 19th December

TORRIDON on the 30th December

Playing The Holburn on Saturday the 10th of April... James Brown Is Annie.

Featuring Marc "the Dalry Llama" Mowbray on guitar, Nice Guy Eddie on keyboard, Mr. Isaac Sutherland on the Purdie Shuffle, and yours truly on public saxophone, if groove-based tunes in a 4/4 time is your thing, do come along. Free drumstick sweeties to all who can guess Marc's weight.

These gigs are free of charge and because one of them is on Easter Sunday i.e. No Work on Monday I think it's the perfect excuse for a "Sesh" lol

In case people don't know yet The London Gentlemen are:

Graeme Scollay - Vocals and Guitar
    Colin Manson - Cajon/Drums
    Kenneth "Tinge of Ginge" Mcelroy - Vocals and Guitar

(Kenneth is also the host of Caithness FM's Tunes Til Ten Wi' Drew And Ken)

So for that reason alone you should probably make an appearance! lol

Doon Major will be playing Wetherspoons Wick Tomorrow Night (Sat 2nd)... YET AGAIN Only as a 4 Piece! (Though we are still a 5 Piece the other Geetarist(me!) has a wedding to attend!)

Glasgow band Hip Parade are going to be playing Skinandis on Sat 29th May. They supported the Stereophonics last month, but this will be a step up for them!
    Hard work never killed anyone, but why take the risk

Delighted to announce that James Brown Is Annie will be supporting American music legends, and good friends, Little Feat, when they come to the HMV Picture House in Edinburgh on Sunday 15 August. If anyone from the county is in the Capital at that time, get in touch. Hoy! Hoy!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Granted, it's another excuse to mention the gig; regardless, it's still a pretty cool way of seeing exactly where you'll be playing. Check it.

http://www.mamagroup.co.uk/pictureho...tual_tour.html

Big Imagination For Feeling Young Cause Life Yearns Real Optimism

Default The Sellouts - 22nd May in the Holborn

James Brown Is Annie (or, The Isaac Sutherland Allstars) will be headlining The Potting Shed (Belladrum Festival) on Friday 6th August at 10pm.

Quote Originally Posted by The Pepsi Challenge View Post
    The Potting Shed
    Some waft off the clay last year!

JBiA @ The Insider Festival in Cairngorm Mountain Park next weekend (Saturday 19th June, 6.30pm). Failing that, come see us headline the Potting Shed at Belladrum on August 6th.

www.insider2010.com

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 456789 LastLast