Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: lookin for a caithness band to join or form

gothical Guest

Default lookin for a caithness band to join or form

hey folks,
    my names Scott Beveridge, i'm 16 i live in Wick, and i'm curious bout puttin together a new band in caithness, i play giutar and am lookin for a second guitarist, bassist and drummer and vocalist all between the ages of 15 and 20 (anyone Who can do one of the above + sing, it'd b good).
    Influences include AFI, Finch, Funeral For a Firend, Linkin Park and System of a Down amongst others

any1 intersted contact me at r3tard3d_chimp@hotmail.com

hope 2 here from folk soon

FairyFi Guest

Finch rock

i've seen them... and i've seen funeral for a friend twice

awesome live bands

yeah they're good......i've saw S O A D live......that was mental......two ppl passed out and had to be crowd surfed out!

I had backstage and after party for Jane's Addiction in the Hammersmith Apollo last night. I couldn't go. Gutted.

gothical Guest

OK ppl i think we've slightly missed the point o this thread, i'm lookin for ppl to form a band with, i mean i already kno how gr8 Finch SOAD etc thats why i put them down as influences. i luv those band so much they've influenced they way i play music. So seriously folks if u dont hav a serious post bout wantin to get together n play sum good music dont bother. $c0tt

dry yer eyes scott man! chill out! who else do you hav to jam with? is it just ursel at the moment?

Well, if you act like that its no wonder you're not in a band. Fits don't go down well with the jam, maan

gothical Guest

sorry for the outburst folks i jus felt ppl were'nt taking my thread seriously,i'm generally a pretty easy goin guy i was jus in a bad mood when i posted that, but anyway yea i am on my own jus now coz none of my friends r really interested in playing that sorta stuff, i used to play with 3 guys who went on 2 become Jack Infected Jill (you may hav heard or them,they've played a few times, round the county) but i wasnt really into wot they play, leavin me bandless. i tried 4 or 5 othr guys and a girl aftr that but there wasnt much in the way of agreement on wot 2 play, n a couple o the guys hated each other from day . Anyway sorry. Hope that answered u'r question "Guitarzan"