Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: John Baikie Photographer - excellent

Default John Baikie Photographer - excellent

John Baikie (captiv8) took some images of my holiday property in Caithness and I am absolutely delighted with them!

He was reliable, organised and professional and I would recommend him.

See some of the images at http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/caithness/83714

Default John Baikie

I totally agree! I'm putting up a couple of examples of his work in my shop extension when it opens in a couple of days. I've also seen a lot more of his work including his beautiful wedding albums. Would recommend him to anyone and i'm not easy to please!

Default family photos

john baikie took my family photos a couple o years ago. they were fantastic he had a good manner with the kids, and adults i have had pictures taken b4 by other photographers and they were not a patch on him, you get what you pay for ....Top Marks for John

no disrepect to John Baikie Yummy Mummy but the amount of work you have put into the apartment and attention to detail your pictures would ALWAYS be brilliant no matter who take them.,....

but I agreee they are AMAZING!!!

Thanks Sandra (and the others) - glad you're happy with them

JB

Quote Originally Posted by YummyMummy View Post
    John Baikie (captiv8) took some images of my holiday property in Caithness and I am absolutely delighted with them!

He was reliable, organised and professional and I would recommend him.

See some of the images at http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/caithness/83714
    good bit of publicity there yummymummy
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

John Baikie does a super job but what a stunning property -- beautifully renovated!