Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: animals:)

Wink animals:)

i have two horses called mist and sally and i have a dog called pip and 2 fish called treasure and sun shine

i had a fish called big eyes but he died

and my two horses are startz they were in a compation on the 26th of may and they both won misty wont the jumpin and sally won the racing.

and my dog is jus funny i phoned my nanna a few days ago and he howled down the phone wen i shouted his name and he started singin and wen i went off the fone he stopped, but thats my boy lol

and my fish are funny too watch them chacing but sun shine is the biggest and he killed big eyes but i got over it now lol

You have loads of animals. All i have is a puppy called Bo i have posted pictures on a diffrent thread. You should post some pics of your animals so we can see
    A gentle stream can split a mountain, given enough time.

Tilly Teckel Guest

Smile My puppy dogs!

Just though I'd post a couple of pics of my lovely puppy dogs. They are both wire-haired Dachshunds (also known as Teckels) - Tilly is the scruffier of the two and Tia is the smoother and younger. They are the best girls in the world!

They are just so cute you just want to give them a hug. would love to see more pics of them there gorgeous!!
    A gentle stream can split a mountain, given enough time.

Smile

thank you i dont no how to put pics on soz but i will find out

You've got alot of pets puppygirl!!

I've only got two cats and thats enough for me
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

Wink :)

itleast u have animalslol

thanks for the comments anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Tilly Teckel View Post
    Just though I'd post a couple of pics of my lovely puppy dogs. They are both wire-haired Dachshunds (also known as Teckels) - Tilly is the scruffier of the two and Tia is the smoother and younger. They are the best girls in the world!

Aaawww they are gorgeous!

Puppygirl your animals sound lovely and well done to Sally and Misty for winning the comps.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Tilly Teckel Guest

Smile Thanks!

Thanks for the lovely comments - I've told the girls and they're very happy! Can't wait to see puppygirl's pics!!

Aaaaaahhhhhh! What lovely pic's of cutie dog's.They look like they are nice and comfy there.