Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Digital camera memory card.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Digital camera memory card.

I have an Olympus C-160 digital camera which came with an Olympus 16mb xd memory card and I also purchased a Fujifilm 32mb memory card. The query I have is:- When I use the Olympus memory card I can set the camera for panoramic photos but, when I try the Fujifilm memory card it does not let me use the panoramic setting. Help would be apprciated.
    Thanks.
    A 1991 Gallup survey indicated that 49 percent of Americans didn't know that white bread is made from wheat.

I also have an olypus and the only way your gonna get the panoramic is to buy an olympus panoramic card that i can work out. You can get them from the like of amazon or play.com and they the same price as all the other types of cards.

Try 7dayshop.com they are very cheap for xd cards.

I would have thought all memory cards had panoramic on them. Bit of a rip off really.
    A 1991 Gallup survey indicated that 49 percent of Americans didn't know that white bread is made from wheat.