Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: McKenna Ryan Sea breeze quilt pattern

Default McKenna Ryan Sea breeze quilt pattern

A while ago I saw a lady buying backing for a beautiful quilt top she had made here in caithness. I finally found the name of the designer and quilt: McKenna Ryan's Sea breeze quilt pattern. I can't find it for sale online so I was wondering, on the off chance that the person in question reads this, that she might contact me ( via private message) to tell me where she bought the pattern...... here goes wishful thinking.
    An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by _Ju_ View Post
    A while ago I saw a lady buying backing for a beautiful quilt top she had made here in caithness. I finally found the name of the designer and quilt: McKenna Ryan's Sea breeze quilt pattern. I can't find it for sale online so I was wondering, on the off chance that the person in question reads this, that she might contact me ( via private message) to tell me where she bought the pattern...... here goes wishful thinking.
    Hello Ju have you tried the fatquartershop or keepsakequilting they both still had this design last time i looked

Fatquarter shop is a little better for postal charges but they are both reasonable
    regards robyn
    Looking for Bain, Mowat(t), from Keiss-by-Wick

that one isn't the ryan mmmmckenna Sea breeze quilt, roby.Thanks anyway
    An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing

Smile

Try www.keepsakequilting,com again Ju they definitely have the ryan mckenna patterns. Each one is made up separately in bali pops fabric and then jouned to make the qiult. good hunting robyn

Smile

Hi Ju i have a mind that carries things around with it and they pop out sometime years later with an answer. I knew I'd seen that McKenna Ryan quilt you were looking for and today I was leafing through a mag and there it was.
    This is an Australian company so the exchange rate is pretty horrendous at the moment.
    It's $25.90AUD per metre Fabric is by Hoffman

www.mistymountainquilts.com

regards robyn
    Last edited by robynaus; 28-Nov-09 at 03:26.