Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Battle for Belladrum

I've never heard them. Are they any good? Point me in the direction of some of their music.

The katy perry/duffy comparison made me a bit wary though, i have to say.
    "But primarily, the drummer's supposed to sit back there and swing the band." The actual Buddy Rich

Quote Originally Posted by buddyrich View Post
    The katy perry/duffy comparison made me a bit wary though, i have to say.
    This was Tom Morton's opinion. Have you ever heard Tom Morton's own music? I turned him down for a gig at the Lighthouse. Nuff said.

I heard that too, that his own musical adventures are pretty dreadful.

I like the ecleticism of his show though, he seems pretty open-minded about things though i dunno if his show is purely his own work or selected by the beeb music committee.

Apparently he comes from a family of musical evangelists? They'd travel round in a calum kennedy-style cavalcade, bringing the ahem good news to everyone.
    "But primarily, the drummer's supposed to sit back there and swing the band." The actual Buddy Rich

Default The Harlands

Originally posted by buddyrich: "I've never heard them. Are they any good? Point me in the direction of some of their music".

This the link to their new site which has just been set up, Belladrum videos will be put on this weekend.

http://www.myspace.com/theharlands

The band used to be known as Liquid Blue

What a great name, wonderful look, and they sound good too, the very best of luck to The Harlands.

I like Tom Morton, and if he offered to come round to my house to play I'd be chuffed.

I also like Peter Nardini, Michael Marra, Loudon WainwrightIII and Halfman Halfbiscuit but I don't think they're likely to play a show in my front room either.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12