Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Looking for some one to ride with.

Default Looking for some one to ride with.

Hi Just wondering if there is any one in the murkle area with a horse that would like some company while out riding.
    I have my horse out there but dont know the area and when he is out on his own plays up in traffic.
    I am 32 yr old mother of two, had horses since i was 3, used to be a riding instructor but now training to be an equine massage therapist.
    Just thought it would be nice to have some company while out riding and hopefully a more sensible horse in traffic to show mine how its done lol.

Hi Rie

Whereabouts in Murkle are you? Are you on the Sibmister side or down towards the beach? You can PM me if you want.

I have a cuddly cob who is bombproof except with scooters for some reason - but he just stands stock still with the wide bug eye about him. I am in the Weydale area, so it might be a bit far away. But I have a few off road places to explore (not very long) but I am checking out a longer circular route - which will involves roads, quarry, field.

Hi i would love to ride with someone aswell but i am def to far im in roster if i get my 4x4 on the road i could come to you i have a trailer

Default Riding

Hey

Do you have transport? I am in the Dunnet area so if you can get over here I would happily plod out with you, looking after my friends cob while my own horse recovers from an accident.

Thats nice of you but unfortunatly my trailer is out of action at the min, and my horse needs work on his loading!!!!!!! but if i ever get him to load twice in one day i will let you know,
    hope your horse is ok soon.

Smile someone to ride with

Quote Originally Posted by majic View Post
    Hi i would love to ride with someone aswell but i am def to far im in roster if i get my 4x4 on the road i could come to you i have a trailer
    hi,i am in roster if you want to ride out!