Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Printing services?

Default Printing services?

Just wondering if anyone could recommend anywhere I could get a document printed. I would just a single copy of around 150 quality colour pages and possibly bound. Thank you in advance.

I'm pretty sure Millers Copyshop will(located just next to tesco at the traffic lights, across from Ashley Ann Showroom). Although, if memory serves, it may be expensive.

Thank you Connor I will look into it, although a service in Wick would be preferable.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by -Sarah- View Post
    Just wondering if anyone could recommend anywhere I could get a document printed. I would just a single copy of around 150 quality colour pages and possibly bound. Thank you in advance.
    Bob is the man, he does print jobs for me at short notice, knocks money off and nothing is too much hassle for him, get's a bit stressed sometimes but he is a very busy man Groat office used to do printing down the Wick side ?

www,caithnessprintsolutions.org in wick

Try Rom-Art (Bobinovich on the org)