Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Pet Insurance

Default Pet Insurance

Just got my pup and was wondering if anyone could help me with pet insurance.

Is there anyone you would recommend?

We just insured our pup with Pet Plan and they were very good and reasonable, worth a try......

We've got our cat with Marks and Spencer
    Never had to claim (fingers crossed) but the level of cover was the best at the time (2 years ago) and not too dear.

We used Sainsburys excellent our Vet had told us that Tesco were also very good you can compare on line and download all the info previously we had been with Virgin but they got really expensive we have also used Pet Plan
    enjoy your new Puppy
    Last edited by Anne x; 20-May-09 at 00:14.
    Its nice to be nice

pet plan are about the best - I am not recommending MoreTh>n as they have screwed me out of £6k to date and I am in the middle of a fight with them

whoever you choose to go with please read all the small print with a keen eye as its amazing whats hidden away in there that will let them off the hook when it comes to you making a claim