Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Terminator 4

Default Terminator 4

Im looking forward to this. Bale is a textbook actor.
    "But primarily, the drummer's supposed to sit back there and swing the band." The actual Buddy Rich

its ok nothing special

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.ROY'S DEATH BLADE RUNNER 1982

Did hear this was going to be a bit of a let down. The third one certianly was. For me you cant beat the first one, the second was pretty good as well though.

I went to see this last night. Very disappointing. Dialogue is cheesy, action is predictable and the editing felt choppy. There were a few really *wow* moments, but I thought it took an hour for it to get started properly. Its worth seeing, but don't worry about seeing it at the cinema.

Oh and Christian Bale was using his batman voice again lol!
    (\__/)
    ( o.O) This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into
    (")_(") your signature, to help him gain World Domination.

Great. Oh well. Theres always terminator 2. Proper classic.
    "But primarily, the drummer's supposed to sit back there and swing the band." The actual Buddy Rich

I went to see Terminator Salvation last night with my nephew. A right steaming dog egg of a movie and an insult to the franchise.

Avoid like the Swine Flu.

Quote Originally Posted by Gene Hunt View Post
    A right steaming dog egg of a movie and an insult to the franchise.
    A lot like Terminator 3 then. Surely it has to better than that tho.

Went to see last night its ok but where have the one liners gone, bring back Arnie all is forgiven! Oh and the plot is pretty no existent and effects nothing special

I will avoid this one.
    T1 and T2 were absolute classics of the sci-fi/time travel genre.
    I think they should have drawn a line under it after No.3 - which wasn't too bad, but couldn't compare with the earlier movies.

hey anyone know when this is out in thurso cinema???

T1 T2 are great films T3 T4 should have never been made hopefully there be no "i'll be back" moments like having a T5

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.ROY'S DEATH BLADE RUNNER 1982

Quote Originally Posted by bettedaviseyes View Post
    T1 T2 are great films T3 T4 should have never been made hopefully there be no "i'll be back" moments like having a T5

New one was first of a planned trilogy focusing on John Connor

They already have story ideas for 5 & 6 but no definate plan, thank god!