Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: police officers in wick???????

I didn't even hear the camera click, Connie!
    Animals I like, people I tolerate.

mad-wicker24 !!! who are you calling a pig? that is the kind of remark that comes from the scum and thugs you are talking about....are you a thug? or are you one off these do gooder mouth pieces who hide behind there net curtains and phone the polis when some kid kicks the fitba at yir wall, an then wont give evidence when asked.
    Live the Life

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by WeeBurd
    Is there a point to this thread Mad Wicker? I'm sure with such strong views, some constructive points for improvements from you would help the polis along, and here is as good a place as any if you'd like to share them?

Hmmm, instead all we have is yet another negative thread, which is not only demoralising for the people of Wick, but (I assume) for the people who are expected to police the area too!

As another thread said "Who'd be a bobby in Wick?"... my guess is no many folk!!
    How are ye demoralised with this thread??? My sides are sore laughing at it 2little 2 late,is what this thread is mad wicker 24 . Weve had this 1 before & It got tedious.
    2Little2Late, thanks for cheering me up pal again rofl

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123