Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Is there a way of toggling between the Chatroom and the Forums ?

Default Is there a way of toggling between the Chatroom and the Forums ?

I was in the Chatroom tonight and tried to check on replies to my posts on the main forum inbetween. I was chucked out - humble apologies to the people I was chatting to. Is there a way of toggling between the Chatroom and the forums without the need for a separate browser?

I've not found the magic formula.

Please let me know if the technical guru types come up with something workable.

Oh, yes, that time on my post is correct. This jet lag wakefulness is frustrating.

The easiest way is to have one window for the forum and another for Flashchat, or if you're using a tabbed browser (i.e. IE7 or higher) you can have one tab as the forum and another for Flashchat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bobinovich View Post
    The easiest way is to have one window for the forum and another for Flashchat, or if you're using a tabbed browser (i.e. IE7 or higher) you can have one tab as the forum and another for Flashchat.
    Many thanks your guruness.

Aha - now I remember. Thanks Bob, I'd not been in the Chatroom for a looooong time.

Use tabs. Tabs IS sort of a seperate browser. But its no an open window. You click between the 2, and go back and fourth. I use em all the time and love them.