Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Star Trek Film

Quote Originally Posted by Ricco View Post
    I treated myself to a trip to the movies on Sat night - fantastic! Would go again. They have really shaken off the old ham image and produced an excellent movie. I was intrigued to see who was playing the part of young Spock - good choice.

Its Silar off heroes isnt it?

Did anyone off Lost turn up in it?

Sayeed was cool!

(spelling?^^)

Its in pics still dont know about friday onwards though I really wanna see it on big screen, but its parent night at school tomorrow.

Going to see it tonight!
    I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Invisible View Post
    Going to see it tonight!
    OMG just back from seeing it at the cinema and wow!

1. I loved it
    2. funny
    3. intense
    4. I love Uhura
    I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore

Default star trek

this is a must to see just seen it its a brilliant film well worth watching again havent enjoyed a film this much for ages

I have seen all the Star Trek Movies and I went to see the latest version last week in Inverness. I went specially to see it and Angels and Demons.

I can honestly say it by far the best Movie of any Star Trek and I can Highly Recommend it to one and all.

Not only that but Angels and Demons is a Fantastic film as well and well worth watching.

I will be buying both when they are released on DVD.

Well worth the money I spent on Travel and the Hotel Fees, I am one happy Bear.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

I so looked forward to the Star Trek film and was mighty disappointed. Am I the only one?
    I found it slow, bad acting, stupid story line in parts and just basically Blah, Blah Blah.
    Hubby found it so hard to sit through I ended up kicking him out the cinema just to stop his huffing, puffing and fidgeting.

Hopefully Angels and Demons and Harry Potter will be soooooo much better.
    Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, it's about learning to dance in the rain.

http://thetenaciousgardener.blogspot.co.uk/

Got to see it at long last and wasn't disappointed. Good plot which tied in very nicely with the original series, characters and personalities. Acting was spot on and I hope they go on to make more films with the same group. Thoroughly enjoyed

You don't need to be a trekkie to enjoy it but if you are, there are quite a few things that link back to the original series. Liked the inclusion of Captian Pike and the Kobayashi Maru. Casting the chap from Heroes as Spock was a master stroke. Although, wasn't so keen on Simon Pegg as Scotty even though I've been a fan of his since Spaced. All in all, I thought it was pretty cool.

i detest Star Trek, but found myself enjoying this film (watched it with Hubby)
    "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…What a sick, masochistic lion."

Im not a trekkie fan at all! I hated all the other movies and tv series. But loved the latest movie! Absolutely genius!

Glad u enjoyed it too Honey!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ShelleyBain View Post
    Im sorry! I just had to see it and i cant get to the cinema (thats if it ever comes to thurso)

So i was most definetely not waiting for DVD! I will buy it when it comes out though. But the copy i had was really quite good!
    Shelley (and all the other downloaders) - this is illegal (and to admit it also in a public forum too!) tut, tut.

This practice is killing the music and movie business.

I'll be waiting fo the bluray version when it comes out. IMHO better than the cinema experience!!
    All the world's a stage and we are merely players . . . . .
    For more visit: http://www.studiograff-photo.co.uk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12