Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 21

Thread: Condom found in happy meal

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Reay
    Posts
    1,091

    Default Condom found in happy meal

    Bizarre but apparently true

    http://news.uk.msn.com/odd-news/arti...entid=16602181

    BUT - did the customer notice if the meal was chewier than normal?

    Now no salad cream jokes, please........
    Green but not brainwashed

    Using the sun to provide hot water.
    Driving a car that gets 73 miles per gallon.....

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    493

    Default

    Should have referred to is as a "just made someone happy meal" ..

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Thurso, Caithness
    Posts
    4,205

    Default

    I always thought their chips were Like Rubber.

    Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

    Edgar Allen Poe

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    thurso
    Posts
    231

    Default

    EEEEEEWWWWWWWWW!!! dont even want to think what the happy meal toy was!

  5. #5

    Default

    That is sickening....


    Although, at least they are practising safe sex whoever it was

  6. #6

    Default

    its there new line in mayo you have to open the pkt and pour on the amount that you need as there was to many custumors spitting it out rather than swallowing

  7. #7

    Default

    Yuk, no other words just yuk.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Wales
    Posts
    493

    Default

    There are probably more meals than we would like to consider that have .. erm .. "additional" ingredients.

    My daughters friend works at a McDonald drive thru and lets just say that it is not a good idea to upset the girl on the talkie box. She said that more than one person who has got abusive has had their meal tampered with. I worked in a Wimpy part time when I was at Uni and I know that I did it on more than one occasion to a customer who shot their mouth off at me.

  9. #9

    Default

    was it a double whopper!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    In close orbit
    Posts
    4,584

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gene Hunt View Post
    Should have referred to is as a "just made someone happy meal" ..


    Do you want ribbed with your fries?...Uh, sorry - I meant spare ribs.

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    north of the river
    Posts
    1,238

    Exclamation

    never mind it did say the police are investagating
    they could have a problem tony

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tighsonas4 View Post
    never mind it did say the police are investagating
    they could have a problem tony
    Is the culprit to be taken into protective custody?

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Thurso
    Posts
    62

    Default

    UGH thats mingin!!!
    When life hands you lemons, crack open the tequila

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Wick
    Posts
    628

    Default

    Yuck... terrible!!!

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Wick bay
    Posts
    1,485

    Default

    In my crazy young days when I held a party, I have frozen condoms (unused) into ice cubes, mixed them with the rest of the cubes and waited for some unsuspecting guest to find one, the ladies usually laughed while the men kept them in hope of some fun later. Maybe the ladies, having high hopes, held on to them as well. Who knows?
    Live the Dream, don't dream the life

  16. #16
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Redneckville, South Carolina
    Posts
    1,155

    Default

    Was it a used one?.................woops

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Caithness
    Posts
    1,206

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by im behind you View Post
    its there new line in mayo you have to open the pkt and pour on the amount that you need as there was to many custumors spitting it out rather than swallowing

    That is disgusting.............

  18. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Home Sweet Home
    Posts
    2,544

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whitewater View Post
    In my crazy young days when I held a party, I have frozen condoms (unused) into ice cubes, mixed them with the rest of the cubes and waited for some unsuspecting guest to find one, the ladies usually laughed while the men kept them in hope of some fun later. Maybe the ladies, having high hopes, held on to them as well. Who knows?
    And here's me thinking you were a quiet, shy boy in your younger years.


  19. #19
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Wick bay
    Posts
    1,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Venture View Post
    And here's me thinking you were a quiet, shy boy in your younger years.
    Appearances can be deceptive at times, I was shy, but when I was in the mood for fun with my friends anything could happen.
    Live the Dream, don't dream the life

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    3,534

    Default

    Imagine my surprise last night, when I found a McDonald's Happy Meal in a condom!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •