Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Leukaemia injection for cats

Default Leukaemia injection for cats

When i had my queen Caramel immuisantioned last year and the year before i was told that the leukaemia injection was seperate and optional. When i moved down to inverness and took my tom cat Taj to get his injections i was told that the leukaemia is part of the injections your cat gets when it gets vacinated against cat flu and my queen should've got it already.
    They're both getting it in a couple of weeks time as i'm going to be letting them out and rather it was safe than sorry.
    Anyone know if this is true about the leukaemia injection?
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

Hmmm Dont know, I've always had mine done seperately I think.

I do know that up here you have to ask for it as it is optional

Thanks for replying sage.
    I was told by the vets in thruso it was optional but the vets in ness told me it was standard together.
    Hmm
    Electronics, Sales, Spares & Repairs * TV * AUDIO * PC & LAPTOP * GAMES CONSOLES * IN CAR ENTERTAINMENT * DOMESTIC APPLIANCES * WEEE DISPOSAL *www.facebook.com/Vistravi.Tech * www.vistravi.com *

Must just be different working practices.

strange eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Vistravi View Post
    Thanks for replying sage.
    I was told by the vets in thruso it was optional but the vets in ness told me it was standard together.
    Hmm
    It is optional - if you choose to get it as far as I remember it is all in once injection.