Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Diesel n Dust

Default Diesel n Dust

Does anyone have a contact number or e-mail address for Diesel n Dust? Thanks in advance.
    Yippee puppies galore soon

Default Diesel n Dust

Cheers Dave, I've sent Wellies a PM. Hope you have a great weekend in Orkney.
    Asinus asinum fricat

Orkney's going to be a blast. Dave and i are experienced orkney travellers and will no doubt be received by a large welcoming committee in stromness.
    "But primarily, the drummer's supposed to sit back there and swing the band." The actual Buddy Rich

Default Hi hats

Quote Originally Posted by buddyrich View Post
    Orkney's going to be a blast. Dave and i are experienced orkney travellers and will no doubt be received by a large welcoming committee in stromness.
    Hope you have a smoother crossing than our last trip there. Hey I,m sure there will be a brass band playing for you guys. If not you will have your own. Wish Adrian a happy 50th from me please.
    Do you know that I have your hi hats?
    Asinus asinum fricat

Aye Dave was telling me. I just got a pair of zildjian mastersounds so it was ok. I'll get them from you some time.

Adrian's party was textbook. Good crowd, good atmosphere and too much drink. Adrian really enjoyed it, which is the most important thing.

He's taken over a newsagents in stromness and says he's very happy with his slightly slower pace.
    "But primarily, the drummer's supposed to sit back there and swing the band." The actual Buddy Rich

Glad to hear that it all went really well. We are back across to Orkney soon , and will take in a spin round to the newsagents.
    Asinus asinum fricat

Cool, have a good one.

Tell mikey that someone managed to smash the window on the front door of the ferry inn again.

Must happen every time a thurso band goes over there.

LOL!!

Loving the avatar DOC!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigKev View Post
    LOL!!

Loving the avatar DOC!!!
    Cheers Kev, it took hours to make. lol
    Asinus asinum fricat