Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: ds lite

Default ds lite

my son has broken one side hinge on his ds . can anyone recommend anyone locally who can fix this problem .
    thanks shirley

Quote Originally Posted by hungryhill aliens View Post
    my son has broken one side hinge on his ds . can anyone recommend anyone locally who can fix this problem .
    thanks shirley

That is so weird i was just going to post the same thing. Ive been looking on stores on ebay but local would be better. Anyone!!!!!!!!!
    What doesn't kill you, will make you stronger.....

Default ds repairs

Hi, I was also looking for someone to do ds repairs, but havent found any one local as yet, but I did come across a company who have a brill track record,

DS City, they give you a quote before sending, and they have a quick turn around service, they were going to be £40 to replace the board inside my ds, and that includes postage and postage insurance.

www.dscity.co.uk

hi to all
    they're not too bad to repair, we've replaced both the touch screen and the top screen on our bairns, for the top screen you need a soldering iron.
    you tube have full instructions on replacing the above faults
    and www.dealextreme.com is a brilliant site to get all the bits you need. it comes in from the states with no added postage

chamb thought the above site did boards but they don't, but they do do replacement shells
    http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.8696
    Last edited by wickscorrie; 04-May-09 at 22:55.