Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Moon Walk - Good Luck

Default Moon Walk - Good Luck

Good luck to everyone who is taking part in the Moon Walk in Edinburgh on 20/21 June .... hope you all raise loads of money!

The org's very own "wifie" and her friends are taking part - but are there any other orgers out there doing it too?

What about the Race for Life which is on all over Scotland ... who is taking part in that?

Good luck to you all .... you are raising money for a wonderful cause!
    Last edited by laguna2; 30-Apr-09 at 09:40.

Good Luck to wifie and her team, hope you succeed in raising lots for such a worthy cause
    Once the original Grumpy Owld Man but alas no more

I am doing the Highland Hospice Moonlight Meander on 30th May, which starts at 10pm and is a 10 mile walk through forestry starting at Brodie Castle.

Good Luck Wifie and everyone who is doing one walk or the other for Charity
    Its nice to be nice

Quote Originally Posted by marlyn View Post
    I am doing the Highland Hospice Moonlight Meander on 30th May, which starts at 10pm and is a 10 mile walk through forestry starting at Brodie Castle.
    That sounds good! Best of luck to you!

Bumping this up, we need sponsors

Good luck Wifie ,Marlyn and everyone else who is doing their bit for charity.

Wifie an all +Marlyn lovely to see you all put the effort in for your charities.
    How do i subscribe to them?

Quote Originally Posted by horseman View Post
    Wifie an all +Marlyn lovely to see you all put the effort in for your charities.
    How do i subscribe to them?
    If you don't know someone who is taking part in one of the fundraising events go to the following site:

http://www.walkthewalk.org/Home

Scroll down to the bottom of that page - Click on DONATE - you will see how you donate.

Hope this helps.

If anyone should wish to sponsor me just PM me for details and Thank you very much on behalf of Walk the Walk.
    Last edited by Bobinovich; 22-Aug-09 at 22:37. Reason: Request to remove personal info. from OP

Just to remind everyone that you can still donate ..................

Thumbs up race for life

my daughter who is 10 signed up for the race for life with her granny, she organised it all by herself with the help of her granny. i am so proud of her she has managed to get over £500 in sponsor money with a little help from her dad and his crew on the rig, family and friends.

she is so excited about sunday.

good luck to anyone eles who is taking part on sunday

Quote Originally Posted by wifie View Post
    If anyone should wish to sponsor me just PM me and Thank you very much on behalf of Walk the Walk.
    Well done Wifie, I will be thinking of you on the day, you have put a lot of effort and training into this, so I hope you get many sponsors from the Org.
    Last edited by Bobinovich; 22-Aug-09 at 22:45. Reason: Quoted section modified at OPs request

Talking

yes well done wifie we are all very proud of you love from ur org mates

Thank you to all Orgers who have sponsored me already - you really are a VERY generous lot! I shall be thinkin about you in my hours yomping round Edinburgh in an effort to raise money. I have been putting in the hours training and am thoroughly enjoying them (esp now that I have my new best friends! ).

I know some of you thought my view on fund raising via the Org was to not ask but I was badgered cajolled into creating my online link and feel bad now as who was I to deprive the charity? Although it is Walk the Walk Worldwide the charity says that all money raised on the Edinburgh Moonwalk stays in Scotland.

A huge well done to all Orgers (and their relatives) who are raising awareness and funds by doin a sponsored something. I hope you are enjoying yourselves as much as I am and that your events go well!

Millar30, a big very well done to your 10 year old an her nan, what a fine example of youth! May she carry it with her for ever more.

Quote Originally Posted by miller30 View Post
    my daughter who is 10 signed up for the race for life with her granny, she organised it all by herself with the help of her granny. i am so proud of her she has managed to get over £500 in sponsor money with a little help from her dad and his crew on the rig, family and friends.

she is so excited about sunday.

good luck to anyone eles who is taking part on sunday

Well done to your daughter! She will have a great day at the same time as raising money for a great charity!

A really good example of what the youngsters can do!

Default race for life

thanks horseman and laguna2,

i am really proud of her she has lost a few close members off her family to cancer and it is something that she really wants to do for the charity.

Bump, just bumping this good cause up the forum once more, sponsors are welcome

a little bump.....

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast