Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Nutters

Default Nutters

Check THIS out.

Anyone fancy a shot ?

Disposable skis...littering the countryside....what a throwaway society we live in lol. Seriously though, that's hardcore addrenaline rush stuff...definately not for the faint hearted...Looks amazing! I'll pass though, I value my life :-)

Yes, Yes and thrice Yes.

Where can I get a go ??, I do a lot of Gliding and always looked on it as true flight but that's just hardcore.

Reminds of that that No Fear poster .. "If your not living on the edge then you are taking up too much room"

That's about the closest anyone could get to knowing what it feels like to be a bird. Truly amazing and very, very brave.

Default crazy!

Brave??? Crazy!!! Definitely nutters... I like watching nutters but I wouldn't want to be one!

Talk about adrenalin rush!! Wish I was brave enough to try it. Looks amazing. Like the heading says NUTTERS!!!
    Don`t bother "repping" me it`s turned off.

Very brave but not for me!

oh looks brilliant, not sure if i would fancy a go though a bit to close to the rocks for my liking.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Man alive that was fantastic - what guts!

Fantastic... I used to hang glide and that was a rush... but that was amazing...

Angel