Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Arty farty Kelp.

1. Default Arty farty Kelp.

Like the idea but I dinna like the out of focus bits cos it makes my eyes go funny!

3. Default

You should have seen my eyes as i watched it sway back and forth in the light swell.My head was going left,right,left,right like i was at Wimbledon

LOL - that would have made me barf!

Talking

Did you get kelperised MPH..it's a very dangerous condition and needs urgent medical attention!
    If you don't get in it check the next thing we know will be you popping bladder wrack.

6. Default

Oh i've done some bladder wrack popping in my time Lizz.Should have popped some yesterday just to pass the time,it was a dull boring kinda day and wasn't really in the mood for photos at all.Seems like its been a quiet weekend on the photo front again,not many posted at all.
    I'm sure we'll get a few posts of the surfing comp next week though.All the big lenses will be out,thats if there is a surf.Talking to a few local surfers who think the event is taking place too late in the month because there may well be a good surf but the chances are less than had it been earlier.
    Last edited by Mystical Potato Head; 26-Apr-09 at 12:35.

Quite like that MPH... arty farty or not...