Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: worst actors

I just can't abide Tom Cruise. I think he is just awful. A terrible actor, especially in Interview with a Vampire which could have been a really good movie if someone else had been cast in his part! As for the Mission Impossible movies, yeugh.....and who on earth convinced him that he could plausibly play a german officer, they lied to him! Also he is not gods gift to womankind no matter what he thinks.......he's short and arrogant!
    I still miss my ex...but my aim is getting better every day and the next time I'll get a clean shot.....

Quote Originally Posted by maisiebudd View Post
    I just can't abide Tom Cruise. I think he is just awful. A terrible actor, especially in Interview with a Vampire which could have been a really good movie if someone else had been cast in his part! As for the Mission Impossible movies, yeugh.....and who on earth convinced him that he could plausibly play a german officer, they lied to him! Also he is not gods gift to womankind no matter what he thinks.......he's short and arrogant!
    Tom Cruise gave a great performance in Born On The Fourth of July. Other than that I don't think much of him. I think his head went up his ass and never came back out again. When ranting on about Scientology he appears borderline in sanity terms.

Default I have a few

Jamie Foxx
    Colin Farrell
    and my personal favourite to hate has gor to be Kutcher

Quote Originally Posted by maisiebudd View Post

No No NO... im not a Tom Cruise fan at all, but he was perfect for Lestat...
    "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…What a sick, masochistic lion."

Quote Originally Posted by honey View Post
    No No NO... im not a Tom Cruise fan at all, but he was perfect for Lestat...
    Agree with you on that, great film and tom cruise didnt let it down at all.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123