Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: bring back gizmo

Default bring back gizmo

ive just read the topics concerning gizmo and i agree with him wholeheartedly,but the main problem with the tinks cocerned is drugs,this is where most of them get there money for there fancy cars.most of them to are on books with the social for being unfit to work ,this is also a mistery as there is people with proper disabilaties that cant get a damn thing of the social.

Wounded Soldier Guest

wotz this crack with gizmo, not been on in a while, whatz he been up too now ?

jjc Guest

No idea, Wounded. We've been having a bit of a debate about 'tinks' in the 'Big Mags Haney's family' thread - Gizmo last posted there on Sunday... I've not seen any threads/posts actually concerning Gizmo though

Just Outside The Gateway To Hell 3rd House On The Left

i agree with the topic as well we should round them all up and put them on stroma with the sheep

funny how some people defend them all the time without being in or near to the situation while the majority of them are ok its the minority that cause the problems and we know who they are and so does everyone else but they always seem to be getting away with all there scams all the time though

Thats ethnic cleansing!!

Tell you what, go the whole hog and send them to gas chambers and burn them!

(I was being sarcastic)

Just Outside The Gateway To Hell 3rd House On The Left

ok i was joking but on a serious note if everyone wants rid of tinks and problem families etc where can they all go as from this thread (and the other) no one wants to be round them and no one wants to live next door to a problem family

Gizmo sent me a private message and it had a swear word in it - think he mighto got banned for swearing!

Gizmo has pointed out that he has a life lol

Maybe he is out living it!!!!!

I am sure he will be back when it suits him

vanman Guest

why put the tinks on stroma with the sheep what have u got against sheep.

Why don't all you "nice" people go and start breeding with them, then you'll all become one and the same!

Well

I did meet rather a nice man a few weeks ago - asked me if i mided he was called McPhee.

I didnt

Awwww......i never knew i meant so much to you all.......

As Squidge so rightly pointed out...'I have a Life', and yes, i was out living it and working for my money, iv'e said my piece on this subject and if i kept posting then i'd just be repeating myself, and anyway...i heard that all the Tink clans were having a secret 'Pow wow' trying to decide how to 'bring some tink justice down on me', last i heard they were thinking of actually trying to convert me to thier ways, i think it involves not washing for a week, lots of Carlsberg Special Brew, a few burglaries and a little bit of 'In Breeding' ...cant wait...Gulp!!