Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Doctor Denture

Default Doctor Denture

Do you know of anyone who has used Doctor Denture in Inverness, would they recommend them or not? I'd like to use them but it's a lot of money to pay out without knowing how good their service is, help would be much appreciated.

SMJ

Default Dr Denture

I would also appriciate any info about this service

Default doctor denture

why not ask the man in Wick he's good and local
    n/a

What man in Wick?

SMJ

Quote Originally Posted by sadam View Post
    To be continued.........

Is this for denture repairs.....if so there is someone in wick.
    Live for today as tomorrow may never come

No it's for new dentures (hopefully ones that fit)!

SMJ

I've heard he's good. i would like more info also.
    Tread softly because you tread on my dreams.

Quote Originally Posted by sadam View Post
    The man in Wick is a man called Allan and his dental lab is inside the Bridges Dental Clinic. His number is 01955 603335, he does denture repairs and you can go to him directly. Think he also does other stuff but best to give him a call, hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by happy_83 View Post
    The man in Wick is a man called Allan and his dental lab is inside the Bridges Dental Clinic. His number is 01955 603335, he does denture repairs and you can go to him directly. Think he also does other stuff but best to give him a call, hope this helps
    Flamenco Dancer perhaps?

Quote Originally Posted by happy_83 View Post
    Thanks Happy, I'll ask him, but still interested in info on Dr Denture if anyone has been!

SMJ

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by smj View Post
    Do you know of anyone who has used Doctor Denture in Inverness, would they recommend them or not? I'd like to use them but it's a lot of money to pay out without knowing how good their service is, help would be much appreciated.
    www.doctordenture.com
    PEACE LOVE LIGHT & HARMONY

Smile

Hello,
    i just happened to be browsing the internet and noticed that Doctor Denture was being discussed. Well i am doctor denture.
    We are a clinic dedicated to dentures, unlike your average dental practice,we can offer you a range of options. We can work from old photographs or from any details that you feel relevant. The techniques that are used now are far removed from the ones most people remember.
    I spend as much time as is required for each patient and will only complete the case when i am completely satisfied that everthing is perfect.
    My website is currently being rebuilt and many before and after pictures will be added soon . Come in for a free consultation and we will discuss your options.
    Also we have added a spa service where patients can have wrinkle reducing injections .
    Regards
    The Doc