Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: JBiA in Caithness...

Default JBiA in Caithness...

... this coming weekend, playing the Blackstairs on Friday and the Newmarket on Sat. Nae Elvis translator with us this time; no busty Orcadian sax players, silver robots, Italian fudge-makers, electric violinists, or Irish maracas players, either. Just the holy trinity, baby.

in a house wi lights, but it is a light house

yes aye cannot wait to put my kit to the test in e stairs biy, unfortunately I'll miss the newmarket however e' Cowg is a mighty fine skinsman tho.

I must say, Caithness does indeed have a plethora of very fine drummers.

I probably should also point out that despite the pub-gig nature, we'll definitely not be playing any Thin Lizzy or Lynyrd Skynyrd.

And Chobbers - we may do a cover of yon famous reefer tune written by some chap whom is well-known to the venue

NO busty Orcadian sax players or Elvis translators?! i'm out then....

Nah, hopefully should be able to swing past the Newmarket on the Saturday with a bit of luck - what time is KO?
    "you know and i know that we talk in circles most times"

'bout 9 I reckon.

To get you in the mood...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0hmVHhH96es

My favourite musicians together on stage and here I am 4000 miles away. Life isn't fair!

Good luck guys!