Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: kuk sool or karate

Default kuk sool or karate

does any one know where a class is my 8 year old daughter really wants to go !!

Hiya

If you are in Thurso Kuk Sool is at Miller Academy Gym, on a Wednesday I think.

If no one else can help (although I'm sure somebody knows the answer!) pm me and I'll find out for you

Mon, Wed & Frid from six in Miller Academy, Thurso or Katrina has just started new classes in the new Mey hall on a Thursday night at six or a saturday morning from ten Kuk Sol BTW ! Bairns love it

my son goes to Kuk Sol and just loves it!! i would highly reccommend it!! good for self confidence!!

can also recommend kuk sool both my older ones go and love it

Teusday and thursday evenings in the asssembly rooms in Wick for kuksool
    Saturday around 1200 for Karate assembly rooms, Wick
    An expert is one who knows more and more about less and less until he knows absolutely everything about nothing

Thank you folks I am in thurso an my daughter goes to miller so will the school be able to put me in touch with who to contact for kuk sol ? Or do i just turn up ??

would any one be able to give me the phone number of were i could contact katrina about my son starting the one at meys new hall i would be greatfull cheers

Quote Originally Posted by _Ju_ View Post
    Teusday and thursday evenings in the asssembly rooms in Wick for kuksool
    Saturday around 1200 for Karate assembly rooms, Wick
    11 am at asembly rooms on saturdays for new commers 12 pm for regulars
    also 7 pm on mondays and 7 pm on wednesdays.
    me daughter just graded for her brown belt in karati on saturday and passed with flying colours she loves it to bits and has gave her all the confidince in the world
    hope this helps you a bit.
    live life to the full you never know when it will be taken from you !!!!!!!!!!

thanks for the info, but it was really the one at mey on thursday night. thanks any way or if you know of were to get intouch with katrina.