Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: just bought a nifty 50 mark 1

Default just bought a nifty 50 mark 1

and this is my 1st pics with it.. any tips on how to get the best out of it?

the dog got fed up.. scuse the mankiness of himself he had just been in every pool rabbithole and peatbog he could find!

the first picture is a good shot but i think the part of the bench to the right of the dog is a bit distracting to the eye but hey am no expert but good fotos,i find when taken foto,s o animals its best to get down to there level

3. Default

Jean, i really like the second one and dont think the park bench is much of a distraction in the first one,it certainlty doesn't distract my eye from the lovely dog anyway.Btw,is this Jean who came up to Thurso for the camera?If not,ignore last question Enjoy your new camera anyway.

Tigertoo,the 2nd photo with the dogs tongue hanging out would be better if you saw all his tongue,framing rather spoils the shot.
    Last edited by Mystical Potato Head; 16-Apr-09 at 20:10.

just seen this.. was looking at old posts.. yes im the same jean. have to admit to not having the camera out much this last while weather poop. btw my sister is getting on grand with the 350. shes got a new horse and is forever taking pics of him. a bit like me and my dogs.

5. Default

Thats good to hear.