Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: A Joke......

Wink A Joke......

A man asked his wife what she'd like for her birthday. "I'd love to
    be eight again." she replied.

On the morning of her birthday, he arose early, made her a nice big bowl of Coco Pops, and then took her off to the local theme park. What a day! He put her on every ride in the park: the Death Slide, the Wall of Fear, the Screaming Monster Roller Coaster, every thing there was. Five hours later she staggered out of the theme park. Her head was reeling and her stomach felt upside down.

Right away, they journeyed to a McDonald's where her loving husband ordered her a Happy Meal with extra fries and a refreshing chocolate shake. Then it was off to the movies: the latest Star Wars epic, a hot dog, popcorn, all the Coke she could drink, and her favorite lolly and M&M's. What a fabulous adventure!

Finally she wobbled home with her husband and collapsed into bed exhausted. He leaned over his precious wife with a big smile and lovingly asked, "Well, Dear, what was it like being eight again?"

Her eyes slowly opened and her expression suddenly changed. "I meant my dress size!!!!!!!

The moral of the story: Even when a man is listening, he's gonna get
    it wrong.

rich62_uk Guest

A drunken man was walking along the road with a penguin, the police pulled over to him and told the man to take the penguin to the zoo straight away. a few hours later they saw him again with the penguin and said we told you to take him to the zoo ! The drunk man replied ....... He had, and the penguin had enjoyed it so much he was now taking him to the library

krieve Guest

Thats good lol

Smile jokes

good joke lol
    i know some but i know for a fact if i put them on i'll get banned!
    some ones always watching!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by mischief
    good joke lol
    i know some but i know for a fact if i put them on i'll get banned!
    More than likely.lol Earlier it took me nearly 10 minutes to post a joke it was'nt to bad, no rude or offensive words were used..within 10 minutes it was removed!!! be careful what jokes you post,,stick to why did the chicken cross the road?

Quote Originally Posted by rich62_uk
    A drunken man was walking along the road with a penguin, the police pulled over to him and told the man to take the penguin to the zoo straight away. a few hours later they saw him again with the penguin and said we told you to take him to the zoo ! The drunk man replied ....... He had, and the penguin had enjoyed it so much he was now taking him to the library
    i first heard that in 1982........the old ones are the best.

Cool

That was quite amusing M&L

scrapydoo Guest

Thats a funny one lol