Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: ideas for twin day

Default ideas for twin day

My kids have to pair up with another student at their school and dress like twins. Anyone got any ideas how I could dress them ? I know they could just wear the same clothes but I was trying to think of a theme or something interesting or unusual but I have drawn a blank....can any creative orgers think of a good idea ?

Quote Originally Posted by Ojibwa View Post
    My kids have to pair up with another student at their school and dress like twins. Anyone got any ideas how I could dress them ? I know they could just wear the same clothes but I was trying to think of a theme or something interesting or unusual but I have drawn a blank....can any creative orgers think of a good idea ?
    See if this helps
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_twins

dress them up as two of the same animal ( thats about how creative my mind is at the end of the week sorry)

could either dress them up as a flag of a nation, mind you thats not neccesarily a twin thing.

Hope some of that helps
    I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this anymore

Thanks for that link, very interesting. Don't think I should put them as the Kray brothers though!

Default hope these help!

bill and ben the flowerpot men
    Tweedledum and Tweedledee from Alice in Wonderland
    twin towers
    Mickey and Minnie Mouse
    Raggedy Ann and Andy
    Salt and Pepper Shakers.
    Ernie and Bert
    peas in a pod
    Mario and Luigi(Nintendo Bros.)
    hope some of these are of use!

As a real identical twin, our mother used to dress us in exactly the same style of clothes but different colours - I was the "blue" twin, but I could easily turn into the "red" twin just to confuse friends and relatives for a laugh - oh, those were the days!!

What an unusual idea, to have a "twin" day - slightly bizarre?! Are there any real twins in the school?

my friend has twin boys and dressed them up as the guys from the 118 adverts it was great. They had headbands, shorts, long socks, t-shirts with 118 on the and drawn on tashes.

Quote Originally Posted by newpark View Post
    my friend has twin boys and dressed them up as the guys from the 118 adverts it was great. They had headbands, shorts, long socks, t-shirts with 118 on the and drawn on tashes.
    That is a good one, funny and topical.
    Take a hundred lines:- "The word is INFRACTION not INFARTION"