Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021

Thread: Britain’s Got Talent (merged threads)

Quote Originally Posted by Moira View Post
    I agree.
    If you managed to secure a spare ticket to the BGT performance at the Glasgow SE&CC, give me a shout. I see that the Edinburgh Playhouse performance the next night is all sold out.
    I wasn't intending on going but I know it's almost sold out so you'd best book your tickets pronto if you want to see it.

I was jesting, of course.

Darn, Crayola from Glasgow and Moira from Caithness missing from the line-up in the finale.....
    Perhaps it is just as well.
    Last edited by Moira; 06-Jun-09 at 00:56. Reason: removing

Though I am glad she is on the road to recovery I hope she doesnt get to sing at the Royal Variety.
    I have 2 reasons for that.
    1.She came second so whats the point in having a competition if your going to change the rules after the contest,not fair on ALL who entered and also will all who voted get their money back,?

2.Diversity won so all the hype at the Variety should be about them wheras if she appears it will take it away from them which isnt fair on them and it will end up being the Susan Boyle Variety show.

I know alot of people like Susan Boyle but to change the rules after the contest makes a mockery of the competition.She came second and she will still probably make more money out of it than Diversity, so it should be left at that.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 111718192021