Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Britain’s Got Talent (merged threads)

Quote Originally Posted by lazytown View Post
    I was quite delighted that Stravos Flatley got through. I thought it was fun and something different than your usual singing acts or dance troupe's that have been going through.
    I love them! As you said it is fun and adds a bit of much needed variety.
    "Until one has loved an animal part of their soul remains unawakened"

Quote Originally Posted by Liz View Post
    I love them! As you said it is fun and adds a bit of much needed variety.
    i think these were good aswell, as you say a bit of variety, not your bog standard singing, you ccan imagine the queens face if they win.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Loving the dance troupes. Loved the father/son comedy dance act too.

Not sure how Susan Boyle got to be on such a high pedestal. I didn't see her first audition, but her rendition of Memories was little above average. The hairs on the back of my neck didn't stand up (which they should have), and despite she's no oil painting, she would have looked tremendous if it weren't for that bottom row of teeth. I mean, if I was going to be on tv, I would have made sure I had a matching set of gnashers first.

Quote Originally Posted by lazytown View Post
    I was quite delighted that Stravos Flatley got through. I thought it was fun and something different than your usual singing acts or dance troupe's that have been going through.

I thought that this act was original and very entertaining. This what this programme is all about, entertainment. If they come up with a different Routine for Saturday Night then I predict that they will be in the top 3 and they could even win.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

The SUN Newspaper has an Article where it claims that Susan is going to Quit from BGT and could very well not be in the Final.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...ot-Talent.html

Personally I am not worried if she Stays or quits as I feel she will not win.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there, wondering, fearing, doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream before.

Edgar Allen Poe

I think it would be a great pity if Susan falters further at this stage. She is one of lifes innocents and ignorant people should remember this......in an ideal world she would have someone close to her to try and protect and help her understand the ups and downs of public life and how, when and in what way to react.
    I look forward to seeing her in the final and hope she holds it all together and shares, not only her lovely voice but, the passion she expresses through her singing.

That Julian Smith guy is dead saxy and even my kids like him, the youngest says he would let his dad take him into the playground at school if he looked and dressed like Julian. His dad is banned from the playground because he's not sufficiently cool.

Oops, I forgot to say I agree with you teenybash.

Got to add...Julian the saxophanist is...................SENSATIONAL....Hope he records as I will certainly buy his music.......OOoooo gone all funny just thinking about his haunting tones and melodic trills....................

I was blown away with Susan in the audition and thought she sang well the other night although I wish she'd have a bit more decorum and not keep wiggling her hips, a bit more grace is in order, I don't think you'd see Elaine Page acting like that!

I don't think she'll win but will do well in her career anyway.

Susan's behaviour of stage is now national headlines and this can't be doing her any good mentally. We even have bookies now taking bets on whether she will swear or not in the final.

She dosen't even need to win, she is already famous. With the right guidance and grooming she will be a star in her own right no matter what happens on Saturday.

Julian Smith the saxophonist was brilliant last night and he is such a nice guy that I hope he wins. I too would certainly buy his music.

It's really hard to predict who will win because the voting public can sometimes be unpredictable on the night. Each act has performed differently in the semis compared to the audition and Saturday night's performances will depend on just how nervous they all are and how they cope with it, Susan included.

My vote will definitely be going to Julian.

I think this is just such a trial for Susan, who has learning difficulties and her now being in the public eye is such a lot for her to take on board.
    It was good to learn she has people around her at all times and hopefully they will act as a buffer between her and the negative comments.
    Best of luck to her in the competition and the future.

Stars In Their Eyes:-

Tonight Eddie, you are going to be......Susan Boyle

Supersonic Eddie!!

Quote Originally Posted by scorrie View Post
    Stars In Their Eyes:-

Tonight Bernard, you are going to be......Susan Boyle

Gotta drop the blue jokes though Bernie....
    "It makes my blood burn with metal energy..."

in the pic above susan boyle looks a bit lek wee jimmy krankie, fan dabby dossy lol,
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Default Britain's Got Talent

I don't wish to take any comments away from the other similar thread, but just thought that this programme is causing big comments from all of us??

So I thought maybe a new thread would help us have a wee chat about who we like/don't like about the acts put through so far.

Myself, personally - mmmmmmmm - NOT A CLUE as to who might win on Saturday night ????????

I've too many favourites to even mention !!!!!

What about the rest of you "orgers" ....... whos's your favourite to win on Saturday night ?

me i hope shaheen (spelling ?) wins or julian, they are both brilliant.

I like diversity , flawless and Julian

Susan Boyle or Julian.

Julian. Cos he's a cool dude and it's about time the soprano sax got the recognition it deserves.

Talking

Flawless or Julian. Preferably Flawless. Describes me to a T!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Page 11 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415 ... LastLast