Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Britain’s Got Talent (merged threads)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Britain’s Got Talent (merged threads)

I have to admit these are not the types of programs I usually watch but when I read there was to be a middle-aged woman who would wow the judges I had to watch. I remember Paul Potts about three years ago. Susan Boyle was wonderful, her undoubted courage paid off. It was good to see the audience have their preconceptions about age and appearance crushed.
    In case anyone missed her try http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY

Default susan boyle

that was amazing...what a voice

binbob Guest

she was superb...may she do very well out of this.

i have never taken to this program, but just watched that and O.M.G what a shock she was brilliant.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Its just as well she has an amazing singing talent, because all 3 judges, and the audience, had judged her on her appearance before she started. I hope she goes on to do really well. The very best of luck to her.

That was lovely - thanks for putting that link on. It gave everyone a wake up call! What a judgemental lot we can be!

this lady deserves to be bumped up , sorry if it breaks any rules

That was one heck of a thread Gronnuck,thanks for it an well done.

I'm with Metalattak on this one. There seems to be some confusion over the difference between glamour and talent here.....

Why is everyone so keen to judge on image? I couldn't care less if a singer is the same size and features of a Silverback gorilla, I want to listen to them and watch their performance, not sit there commenting on their appearance.

Trinny and Susannah?....Jeeves, release the leopards immediately!

I watched BGT last Saturday - it was priceless to see the judges faces when she began to sing. Susan's voice is brilliant. I can't wait to hear more from her. Re the restyling her - I hope they leave her more or less as she is...after all she is who she is.

Talking D j talent

i would have loved for this guy to go through to the final of britains got talent he really brightened my night up.I do think a single will be on the cards with that rap.I did vote for him even though i knew he wouldn't get through he seemed so delighted with himself.With whats going on in the world it was great to have a bit of light relief.really hope he gets a single out of it at least that way he'll get a few moments of fame
    Treat people as you want to be treated

I have to say I thought DJ Talent was utter tosh and should re-brand himself to DJ Talentless. The right two got through IMO.

Susan Boyle was amazing,even though her "MEEIDNIGHT",at the beginning was down to nerves.She hammered the rest of the song,excellent.Mone the Blackburn lassie.
    Their coming to take me away.....haha-hee-hee-ho-ho

did anyone watch this tonight, wasnt the little boy from swansea brilliant, he deserves to win the whole thing, just brilliant.
    "I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." - Marilyn Monroe

Quote Originally Posted by celtic lass View Post
    i would have loved for this guy to go through to the final of britains got talent he really brightened my night up.I do think a single will be on the cards with that rap.I did vote for him even though i knew he wouldn't get through he seemed so delighted with himself.With whats going on in the world it was great to have a bit of light relief.really hope he gets a single out of it at least that way he'll get a few moments of fame
    Here's a spare 'c' for you, put it in front of rap.

Quote Originally Posted by celtic lass View Post
    hey you can take your ear plugs out now, he is long gone lol.

Default Britain's Got Talent

I don't wish to take any comments away from the other similar thread, but just thought that this programme is causing big comments from all of us??

So I thought maybe a new thread would help us have a wee chat about who we like/don't like about the acts put through so far.

Myself, personally - mmmmmmmm - NOT A CLUE as to who might win on Saturday night ????????

I've too many favourites to even mention !!!!!

What about the rest of you "orgers" ....... whos's your favourite to win on Saturday night ?

me i hope shaheen (spelling ?) wins or julian, they are both brilliant.

I like diversity , flawless and Julian

Susan Boyle or Julian.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast