Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Twilight

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic Sounds View Post
    PLEASE - if you do don't tell the OH!

She loves the Twilight boooks, has read twilight 4 or 5 times, read the othere 3 books 2 or 3 times each, and has seen the movie at least twice in the cinema, and a couple of times since the bluray arrived last week! And she will probobly take the books to to the States next week and read them on the plane!

If she finds there is a support group she will never be in the house......
    ..on second thoughts.......
    looks like w have another member girls!
    "And so the lion fell in love with the lamb…What a sick, masochistic lion."

from HEAT mag

Twilight fans everywhere will be celebrating today, as it's just been announced that a further two films will be made in the vampire series. The sequel to Twilight, New Moon, is currently being filmed for release in November this year, and it's now official that part three, Eclipse, and part four, Breaking Dawn, have been given the green light for production. All the actors can expect a very busy time over the next few months, as Eclipse is due out in June 2010, while Breaking Dawn is scheduled for release the following year. We don't know about you, but the news that we have at least two more years of guaranteed RPattz vampire hotness to look forward to makes us very happy indeed. Now how can we persuade him to bare all for heat...?

Thurso.. or is it Wales? Not sure, what day of the week is it?

OH NO! So that means another 2 years of me getting dragged to the cinema again, for the OH to go "that's not how it should be, the book was better for that" and for her to get the DVDs and say the same thing......."!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dynamic Sounds View Post
    OH NO! So that means another 2 years of me getting dragged to the cinema again, for the OH to go "that's not how it should be, the book was better for that" and for her to get the DVDs and say the same thing......."!!
    the book is for the story, the film is for the eye candy!

Quote Originally Posted by honey View Post
    the book is for the story, the film is for the eye candy!
    Oh yeah, there was sooooo much drooling at the cimena!

I sooooo wish I'd caught it at the cinema - my little girl watched it with me and she asked me the next morning how we could go about getting to be vampires...........hubby not quite so enthusiastic.........hahahah

Sign me up for the support group x

hhhmmm... pics of the wolf pack for the next film....

I hadn't posted in this thread until I saw one about Twilight. I'm just as hooked as you guys. I read the books over the Xmas holidays then saw the film. I enjoyed the film but have to say the books did it for me more
    I've just read a book called Stray by Rachel Vincent. Next one due out soon. It's off a similar ilk but werecats, great read.

watched the film AGAIN!
    nearly done the book, then onto the next
    ELVIS ISN'T DEAD I HEARD HIM ON THE RADIO

OMG!!! I think I want me a wolf now :O I can understand poor Bella's confusion - :L Can't wait for the next movie - I think I'm going to have to read the books again and Twilight is just going to have to be my viewing this evening x

Now i wouldn't like to say Twilight was a bad film its not, but I'm a bit of a Traditionalist when it comes to monsters so found it strange that the vampires Sparkled in the sun?? and had no fang's how no fang's come on gimme the fang's.
    I did enjoy the film though and l will def watch the next one as there could be werewolves in it and would like to see how they are portrayed.

Watched it last night and thoroughly enjoyed it, can't wait for the New Moon,

Londoner

Smile

Just to let all twilight fans know that Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart will be at the MTV Movie Awards showing on MTV June 1st. They are going to be introducing a preview clip from New Moon before the actual trailer is released.

Cant wait lol

saw the clip of New Moon, it looks AMAZING!!!!

pics from New Moon ladies...

Default New Moon Sneak Peaks - roll on 20th Nov!!

screened at the comic con last month.... i love the crowds reactions :L:L

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lyldfq0kQOc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hpfepezMe4A - trailer

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86TLr_O_Hbw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeKJtlOyVwM

I'm all for Team Jacob, though i have to remind myself this is a teenage romance story, yet i feel slightly disturbed how attractive they all are and i am 34!!!!

spoof trailer also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmXh5PNPkt4 quite funny!!!

Quote Originally Posted by weefee View Post
    argh, i cant access you tube at work!!!

I'm all for Team Jacob, though i have to remind myself this is a teenage romance story, yet i feel slightly disturbed how attractive they all are and i am 34!!!!
    Im team Edward... and im 33

Just has the wife go off on one. She was just looking at the facebook of one of her mates back home in Middletown, NY, and there are pictures of her meeting the actor who plays Carlisle Cullen who was doing a signing and meet N greet session the mall that the wife used to work in.

Just had 10 minutes of screeming and complaining.... typical woman. God help me when New Moon comes out and we have to travel to Inverness with an infant for her to see a film!!!

got my tickets for the premiere of New Moon in Inverness....Wooooooo! Roll on November 20th!

i havent even seen the first one yet! (SORRY) i have it, just aint watched it lol! Will try and watch it sometime cos the men in it look STUNNING!
    I SWORE ON ONE THREAD!
    GET OVER IT!!!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast