Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dunnets garage

Default Dunnets

I would advise against buying a new Ford van from Dunnets as should any warranty work be required they are not able to do it. I had to take my transit to Inverness to
    get a warranty repair done.

Quote Originally Posted by eriba47 View Post
    I would advise against buying a new Ford van from Dunnets as should any warranty work be required they are not able to do it. I had to take my transit to Inverness to
    get a warranty repair done.
    Why can they not carry it out in wick or thurso?

They refused to do it saying that they only do warranty work on cars. It does seem strange to me, not to mention very inconvenient.

Quote Originally Posted by eriba47 View Post
    They refused to do it saying that they only do warranty work on cars. It does seem strange to me, not to mention very inconvenient.

Have a word with ford customer care
    http://www.ford.co.uk/Footer/ContactUs

Dunnets "repaired" my car after someone crashed into me a while ago. The paint didn't match and has worn off so now you can see primer. After someone slid on ice and crashed into me again in a similar incident last month, my insurer's told me the standard of the older repair was so poor that their approved garage wouldn't touch it, it wasn't worth their reputation. So now the car might be written off. Use them at your peril.

Could you pm me more details on the paint 'wearing'

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12