Caithness Map :: Links to Site Map Paying too much for broadband? Move to PlusNet broadband and save£££s. Free setup now available - terms apply. PlusNet broadband.  

Thread: Westie free to good home

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    binbob Guest

again..it is a difficult one.i think far too manydogs[ and other animals] are just subjects of what one fancies until something else comes along.

i hardly think anyone will take a wee westie with these problems...that is a lot to ask.

if u really wish to part with him,then i do think it would be best to go back to the breeder..............to westie rescue ..............or ultimately do the bravest thing...........put him to sleep.

he is not a parcel to pass along.i read today that balmore is full,with a waiting list .

OR get the kids adopted!!!!

that would be my choice..i prefer my dogs to most kids...

well all have reasons for rehoming animals, but one because you have kids is a bit on the lame side.I rehomed a dog not because i had kids but because he was gonna get himself killed or worse cause an accident, but because a new baby comes along, is not realy a good eason. I have kids and dog, staffie x collie and manage fine with them all. Take the kids with you when you walk the dog. good for all.

Hope the dog gets a good home.

Hope you get your poor wee dog rehomed soon - he deserves somewhere that he will be loved for the rest of his life and where he will not be an inconvenience to be disposed of when the going gets tough

Porr little Westie being put out of the only family he knows. Please think this through as your wee doggy could be such a asset and friend to your children.
    think of how you baby will feel when older and learns what happened to a family pet because of his/her arrival.
    Please think a little more......baby and doggy walks are wonderful............

Threads like this one breaks my heart.Our canine friends are so loyal to us humans they deserve the same back.As for the skin condition on a Westie ,this can be cured by giving him nothing that a human can eat such as dairy,pasta,bread,bacon,chocolates.If he is kept to a diet that is strictly for dogs his exzema will gradually go away.It's the salt's,preservatives,stabilizers and god knows what else in our foods that can make dogs ill.

I have twice considered rehoming my two dogs in the past yr but cannot do it it is not fair on them and to use a baby as an excuse am sorry but it is wrong x